What Cars does everyone drive?? (1 Viewer)

Lexie1001

HSC
i havent got my Ps yet cos the speedo broke and its taking ages to get it fixed :( but ill be driving my parents old car, a volvo 940. really boxy but i dont care just glad to have my own car so i can drive to school, even though i have to take my sister as part of the deal. its pretty safe too.

gna

HSC
7th Sign said:
did mummy and daddy buy the supra...I think so...

I got no respect for cars on the street where parents have paid for them 100%...

Personally I own a 93 build gen2 mazda mx6 with a few extras paid for 100% my self...not by mummy and daddy...
zomg wow. you are so kool. u saved up for that fully sick MX6, you must be really proud of yourself.

you must forgive the parents who *god forbid* want to buy their kids something *shock horror* id hate it if someone was to offer me something for free...

also, my parents offered to buy me my car, why because they want to and save my own money. but i told them i'd by my own so they wouldn't nag me saying "we bought you the car yadda yadda". so in turn i decided to buy a Honda Accord V6L out of my own pockets. none of that pocket money shit either or birthday money and shit like that. you mustve taken that into account when you bought you car 7th sign?

Last edited:

cameron_burnes

HSC
i drive a 1976 vallient charger 770. and yes it likes the fule. about 19L/100 and 24/100 with the air conditioning. its a beast

im gonna put in speakers soon and big neons inside

cameron_burnes

HSC
i am going to put bigger set of extractors, and 3 inch exhaust and muffler with a 3 inch tip. how much do you guys think that will cost

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
A Valiant charger? Geez... extractors need to be imported from the US, or custom. Custom can run you up $1k-$3k for a nice ceramic coated header. A 3 inch exhaust will cost you several hundred (with mufflers and everything).

stollmann

HSC
I dont drive a Beamer, just wanted to see what would happen. Nothing did which suprises me...

7th Sign

HSC
stollmann said:
I dont drive a Beamer, just wanted to see what would happen. Nothing did which suprises me...

WOW a beemer....:eek: :eek: :eek:

theirs only like 650 thousand of them registered in australia

stollmann

HSC
I said an M5 BMW: retail at AU$ 230 000 and I am 17. Probably not one of those listed in Australia for people my age, check your facts.

Anyway I am suprised no one cried out, saying what a &*&*%$^*#)\@ *$*&#$ &#$# of a rich snob I am (which I am not saying I am). Which is what usually happens on BoS when people get jealous.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
stollmann said:
I said an M5 BMW: retail at AU$ 230 000 and I am 17. Probably not one of those listed in Australia for people my age, check your facts.

Anyway I am suprised no one cried out, saying what a &*&*%$^*#)\@ *$*&#$ &#$# of a rich snob I am (which I am not saying I am). Which is what usually happens on BoS when people get jealous.
thing is...i read your post and knew you were lying :p
But you live in Double Bay...so that kind of added credibility though :)

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
I drive a Mazda 323 SP20 protege (sedan) 2002 in metallic black.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)