What Cars does everyone drive?? (1 Viewer)

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I have a "fully sick" Ford Laser named Lindsay the Laser (Trudles named it). She's an 89 but has been such an awesome car for me. Reliable, looks good still etc... She's for sale if anyone's interested $2000 ono. Email me if you are: chelzwaz@hotmail.com

My next car is gonna be a Honda Prelude.. I'm such a yuppie

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
stollmann said:
I said an M5 BMW: retail at AU$ 230 000 and I am 17. Probably not one of those listed in Australia for people my age, check your facts.

Anyway I am suprised no one cried out, saying what a &*&*%$^*#)\@ *$*&#$ &#$# of a rich snob I am (which I am not saying I am). Which is what usually happens on BoS when people get jealous.
Well... for one I remember in another topic you posted about the cars your family owned :p and the other, this topic never said which car do you own.. but which car do you drive- so it could've been a friend's car or your family's car kindof thing.

Btw... yay in 5 days or so I can change my answer from Terios *shudder*... to Civic! :)

Mr Will

HSC
cameron_burnes said:
i drive a 1976 vallient charger 770. and yes it likes the fule. about 19L/100 and 24/100 with the air conditioning. its a beast

im gonna put in speakers soon and big neons inside

they didnt have air conditioning in 1976.

alexxxz

HSC
Mr Will said:
that scoop better be for your b4 halfcut, otherwise youre a tool
how bout you dont stereotype and be a dickhead? if you must know my car was in a big accident, i was hurt and so were the passengers. the car has received over $9k in repairs and the only way we could have fixed it was to buy a half cut and use the whole front end, no i could not use the turbo due to p plate restrictions... happy now? now i am in huge debt because i love my car... does that make me a tool?

Last edited:

bassqueen16

HSC
i just got a car, its a 98 VW Polo... lol i love it! i named it han solo, dun ask me why prob cos it rhymes with polo meh its hawt

cameron_burnes

HSC
my charger came with optioned airconditioning, the unit it self is about 1/5of the size of the engin tho!

Pace_T

HSC
ill put up pics of the car i drive after i wash it
its so dirty :p

7th Sign

HSC
seremify007 - 2 door 2006 civic is better...should ahve got that...can u get it in aus?

liek that one

Last edited:

Pace_T

HSC
seremify007 said:
I think driving a dirty car has it's advantages- makes ppl less likely to scratch your car.
its shit when cunts rub their fingers all over it coz the dirt particles scratch the car

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
7th sign, how much areyou selling your car for???

i drive a vitara, which ive decided i want to sell again lol (unable to bump up that topic)
get something smaller, maybe auto.. sick of manual lol
mm yeee
goodtimes goodtimes in the vitara

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)