What Cars does everyone drive?? (1 Viewer)

Anesti

HSC
As the title states what cars does everyone drive??

Ill Start 1993 Toyota Supra

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Anesti said:
Fuck you, I want.

atm im driving either a Toyota camry or a Subaru Impreza.

I want my own car though.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Whatever its fuel consumption is, it cant be good.

anyway, i drive a 97 Mitsubishi Verada...but i plan to buy my own soon, well hopefully.

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
'87 Volvo 240 (man) and '82 Holden Gemini (man).
Saving up for a BMW 535i or 635CSi (man).

It's taking a while.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
^^^

Whats da fuel efficiency on that beast? 15L/100kms?
lol i don't know the L/kms, but its a hell of a lot. im getting a smaller car for uni some time this year, but im devastated about getting rid of my baby. I love driving it, despite the gross amounts of fuel it takes

7th Sign

HSC
did mummy and daddy buy the supra...I think so...

I got no respect for cars on the street where parents have paid for them 100%...

Personally I own a 93 build gen2 mazda mx6 with a few extras paid for 100% my self...not by mummy and daddy...

Pace_T

HSC
7th_sign you make it sound like as if the 93 supra is like a super expensive car. the 93 supra is a cheap car
its typical of a forum member to show off when starting threads like this
its nothing to show off about

too bad i dont have your petty respect there 7th_sign. but i understand those who believe that paying for your own car is the only proper way to go

funniboi

HSC
7th Sign said:
did mummy and daddy buy the supra...I think so...

I got no respect for cars on the street where parents have paid for them 100%...

Personally I own a 93 build gen2 mazda mx6 with a few extras paid for 100% my self...not by mummy and daddy...

whats the point of telling us this ? no respect ? the person doesnt change, just because their parents bought them a car..

well, do you have no respect for people who don't pay their parents for the dinner they eat at home, the bed they sleep on, the clothes they wear (when young), the tv they watch, the roof they live, under as well ?

if mum and dad got money, why the hell not?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Anesti said:
As the title states what cars does everyone drive??

nice mate...i love most supras :) My parents aren't letting me get one, and i was thinking i might get one after a year of work (after uni), but my tastes have changed and im really into beemers now. Even though i wouldn't mind a supra to drive to uni ;)

I still drive my 04 corolla

scibo

HSC
to all those who say wtf a 17yr old wif a supra get over it. if his parents paid for it who cares if he worked hard for the money then good on him. i know many people who as soon as getting their red P's etc have bought nice cars i.e. turboed laser, turboed pulsar, s5 turbo rx7. these they paid for themselves... its not impossible.

anyways back to the topic...

... at the moment ive only got the one car my daily a 89' camry. im currently looking for a project car... vl turbo :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)