What Cars does everyone drive?? (1 Viewer)

chriskoss

HSC
78' Holden Torana hatchback.

300km for 55 litres of fuel..

DAMNNNN so economical... but it'll rape you sissy rice burners... dont even try n' argue

Daniel.M.90

HSC
R33 Skyline (imported) had the stock 2.5 motor taken out and replaced with a 3L VL motor. The fella who owned it before me took the carbon fibre bonnet that was on it off and sold it for 3.5 grand. Obviously the original bonnet and front bumper needs paint, will be expensive though cause the guy got the whole car sprayed with the black and a pink or red glitter through it that shows in the sun. Reason it's in a car yard is because my dad owns the car yard and the car was traded in so i swaped my pulsar with it. Few bits and pieces to be done yet.

Thoughts/Feedback?
Thanks

newmz89

Beer
HSC
I drive an '94 Excel rather embarrasing really, but it gets me from A to B so yeahhh. I thrash it around a bit though haha

maddie01

HSC
I drive a nissan micra. It's pretty hot- its definately a chicks car, my boyfriend hates driving it. lolz

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
my new ride
92 rodeo, bagged on all four. Lays rail

Last edited:

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
im selling the plates.... cause it kinda gives away the car.
trying not to have a massive cop magnet

walkahz

HSC
I normally dont like mini trucks. But yours is nice. It is not to over done like most do and it looks nice.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
agreed

although i just noticed that's some terrible parking and it's parked illegally (facing wrong way) too lol

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
oh and also you can't sell the plates, only transfer ownership to an immediate family member as far as i know

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
bowman said:
my new ride
92 rodeo, bagged on all four. Lays rail
I don't get the appeal of the lowrider at all. Is it just some fucked idea of aesthetic beauty? The shock value/novelty of something fucked up? Attention seeking?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i'm pretttttty fucking sure in nsw you can only sell the premium number plates (the ones that can be like, words or whatever), as the plates are like, property of the RTA or whatever.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
it's why you pay an annual fee instead of like an outright one... i know in some states i think you can sell plates. in qld its like $450 one off but then you own them and can do whatever you want with them. i'm pretty sure vic is similar. i want one of these plates haha

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
Graney said:
I don't get the appeal of the lowrider at all. Is it just some fucked idea of aesthetic beauty? The shock value/novelty of something fucked up? Attention seeking?
all that and more

im sure u can sell them.... ahh well i'll have to look into it.
cause fucked if i wanna keep them.

hopefuly i can do little bit more body work an have it lay lower, maybe to the pinch?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)