What casestudy r ppl doing in class? (1 Viewer)

Libbster

HSC
We're most likely studying Jesus cos our teacher thinks it's better if we do a subject that no one else will do. No one in the class actually wants to do it though, I'd rather study Elizabeth I! Oh well goooooone lol

hunny bunny

amoz lilo, yeh im doing elizabeth the first, we havent started it yet, we are still on what is history and im wokring on my case study, but yeh my email is

monkeyofanangel@hotmail.com

maybe we can exchange notes on it....and ne one that is doing elizabeth the first

AJohnston1121

HSC
6 in our class.

Me and two others are doing Napoleon- Reformer or Tyrant
and the other Three are doing Elizabeth 1st

emo_chick

HSC
AJohnston1121 said:
6 in our class.

Me and two others are doing Napoleon- Reformer or Tyrant
and the other Three are doing Elizabeth 1st

aww...you get to choose? we're doing napoleon...im not really interested..well we havent started but i wanted elizabeth

chrisy

we're doing the crusaders... its heaps confusing and hard.. but hopefully we'll understand.. or start to understand soon..

Snoopy_Rules

HSC
N/A
We are doing the Crusades. I am willing to swap notes with anybody if they are willing to do the same :D

B

badhairday

we're doing JFK and his adminsitration
I dont really like the case study because its a modern topic and i only do anicent

gh0stlyg4bb1

HSC
We're doing Western Imperialism in the 19th Century.... *yay*
We had no choice and we have our 1/2 yearly tomorrow and no-one knows what's going on at all, for the whole case study!

Caratacus

HSC
N/A
So Snoopyrules, what debate (s) & historians are you doing? We are doing the Motivations of Crusaders debate at the moment, & looking at Edward Gibbon, Steven Runciman & Terry Jones on one "side" (= suss motivations), with Jonathon Riley-Smith, Giles Constable and Thomas Madden on the other (= pure motivations).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)