what courses are ppl doing at uni? (1 Viewer)

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
No, I don't really think lawyers are evil, I was just going along with the stereotype, like that other thread where I bagged out UWS even though I don't know anything about it.
Wow, it actually turned out to be THIS thread.

hipPo3

HSC
natstar said:
Whats so stupid about putting your pic as an avata. I dont care. Where is your picture? I havent seen it, are you scared to post it?
Dude you are not better than me, you are not above me, and never will, and nothing you say or do will change that. You are nothing.

You are a silly high school student, you think you are better than everyone else, when guess what- you are not. You get yourself off by trying to sound like you know everything about everything, when you dont. You clearly are a sheep, who follows everyone elses opinions about UWS. I'm happy to go there, I like it, and i'm graduating in a year. So nothing you say offends me about it. It just shows that you are a hopeless, pathetic fuck, which has to resort to stupid stereotypical comments becuase you can't accept that I disagreed with what you said. What you said was stupid and irrelevent, and everyone else agrees with me, and you just cant seem to accept this.

At least I have basis to back up what I say- you say UWs is bad- where is your evidence. I just have to look at your posts to realise what a conceited low life of a human being you are.
Oh and if you are going to be lame and comment on my spelling- then all I can say is that my spelling errors are there for your viewing pleasure.

(sorry everyone else that I have to say this, it needs to be said, and I'm not in the mood to care)
Just pm him.
Besides .. ur far more better looking then Sikevo.

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
natstar said:
Whats so stupid about putting your pic as an avata. I dont care. Where is your picture? I havent seen it, are you scared to post it?
Dude you are not better than me, you are not above me, and never will, and nothing you say or do will change that. You are nothing.

You are a silly high school student, you think you are better than everyone else, when guess what- you are not. You get yourself off by trying to sound like you know everything about everything, when you dont. You clearly are a sheep, who follows everyone elses opinions about UWS. I'm happy to go there, I like it, and i'm graduating in a year. So nothing you say offends me about it. It just shows that you are a hopeless, pathetic fuck, which has to resort to stupid stereotypical comments becuase you can't accept that I disagreed with what you said. What you said was stupid and irrelevent, and everyone else agrees with me, and you just cant seem to accept this.

At least I have basis to back up what I say- you say UWs is bad- where is your evidence. I just have to look at your posts to realise what a conceited low life of a human being you are.
Oh and if you are going to be lame and comment on my spelling- then all I can say is that my spelling errors are there for your viewing pleasure.

(sorry everyone else that I have to say this, it needs to be said, and I'm not in the mood to care)

Firstly, I dont see how everyone agrees with you? And secondly why bother replying if you dont care?

Oh and I loved the spelling comment. It made my day. If you want to show that UWs is good, show me a ranking table which ranks it near any other uni in NSW.

:) Have a nice night :)

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Bo-batron said:
Why do you keep on coming on here and talking to "silly high school students"
Gargh...
I agree, this is the HSC section. After 3 years i dont see why she hasn't left yet. She's clearly hated here.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
sikeveo said:
Firstly, I dont see how everyone agrees with you? And secondly why bother replying if you dont care?

Oh and I loved the spelling comment. It made my day. If you want to show that UWs is good, show me a ranking table which ranks it near any other uni in NSW.

:) Have a nice night :)

That's more than enough explanation as to your snobbery.

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
Yeah... Uh back to the topic
I've always wanted to do psychology, I'm absolutely fascinated by it, and since I was in yr 5 I remember saying I wanted to help people... Something just draws me to it, and it's not the money. To be honest, I didn't even know it was a high paying profession to recently. *shrugs*

danieljarvis

HSC
you guys suck.. smile and take your clothes off :D its good for the heart.

1- B arts human movement Science - UTS kuringai

2 - Science ( atmospheric science :D:D ) - Macquarie..

3 - sports stuff all the way to 9.

am i the only person not expecting commerce or law or some shit at some massive uni in the city?! haha.. boobs!

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Captain Ghey: Judging by your past posts, I see you're not that dumb enough to make such stupid stereotypes.

Natstar : Yes I use the uni section heaps, because I am going there next year after all.

"Do you see everyone agreeing the comment you made?" - You dont make sense. You're not even addressing my point! All your doing is asking me the same question. And seeing as you fancy yourself as diagnosing me with factors such as 'denial' do you care to elaborate on what i am in denial of?

hyper_crazy

HSC
i'm hoping to get into music/arts at UNSW.

If not into that, then just arts at UNSW

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
natstar said:
And picking on me when ive said nothing to do with you, is a trademark of yours. Lazy spelling does not make me an idiot, but saying stuff like "Why are you all picking dead end degrees" is an idiotic thing to say
It does when you're saying "Your an idiot."

Irony, anybody?

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
What if you're right Captain Gh3y?

Do you want to go to UWS aswell?

And btw look at any university ranking and find me UWS. That is my proof.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
sikeveo said:
What if you're right Captain Gh3y?

Do you want to go to UWS aswell?

And btw look at any university ranking and find me UWS. That is my proof.
I'm from Newcastle, so I guess by the stereotypes that makes me poor, uneducated, alchoholic and probably a wife beater.

Does anyone outside of USyd and maybe UNSW actually care about University rankings?

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
I suppose the lower universities dont tend to dwell on those rankings. They are in 'denial.'

My sister lives in Newcastle (Bar Beach), she's not that bogan.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Indeed. The fact that your daddy's gonna buy you a degree from UNSW so you can look down on 'lower' universities whilst the majority of the world's population are too poor to even consider the privilege of tertiary education says far more about you than it does about UWS.

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Indeed. The fact that your daddy's gonna buy you a degree from UNSW so you can look down on 'lower' universities whilst the majority of the world's population are too poor to even consider the privilege of tertiary education says far more about you than it does about UWS.
You're just another ignorant fuckwit. Have you ever been to sydney? You're just as bad as natstar.

We are in australia, if you think like that, everyone is less fortunate than you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)