What Courses does everyone want to do? (1 Viewer)

ben

Originally posted by smegger_em
Does anyone else have relatives/teachers/old people/random strangers ALWAYS asking what they want to do and get really frustrated and feel like telling them that you want to be a fireman?
LOL, yes! and I always go "i don't know" - and they either complain or start going on about there after-highschool experiences and argh! :p

Missy

G'DAY!
i was actually looking for a little guidance...

im actually looking at the b business (with a new major: advertising and promotions management) and international studies @ UTS....
but i have NO idea how im going, or if those @ UTS already find it a good course, or if i should go for public communications instead of business?

ANY HELP AT ALL PLEASE....m'kay?

bex

HSC
my grandmother wants me to be a neurosurgeon.. bahahahahahahahahaha what a joke!

im aiming for arts at sydney or International Communication at maq... OR PR or journalism at CSU

liz

HSC
Hey Jacqui I want to do teaching Sydney Uni but if i don't get into that one really any uni that offers the course not to far away from sydney (ect.. Sydney technology, Cathalic uni straithfeild, or western uni)

=(

i wanna to Beco/Law at usyd.

however i prob wont get even close to 90 :(

im aiming for 80 so i can at least do commerce at wollongong then transfer to commerce /law there

if i get below 80.....which i prob will....as im averging only in the 70s now except for english (50s) and maths (...very bad).....i dunno wat ill do.....

my parents......FFS....they think cos i wanna do a high UAI course that ill get like at least 95.....they r gonna be surprised

schwang_thang

i know watchu mean...
i wanna do law/commerce at syd but theres no way in hell ill get the uai i need
n even at uts, over 97 4 the law/biz course is like...not gonna happen :(
so i guess ill do commerce...

in the end in just want a job when ive finished uni!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
yes, yes
just do commerce, if u dun get 99 UAI
and if u really want to, u can apply for Graduate Law after u finish ur bachelor degree (i dunno wat the requirements are, but im guessing above credit grade averages)

vostar

Well i'm very indecisive at the moment, but currently my fav so far is b commerce/b med sci at uow, or maybe osteopathy at uws. But i am curious to get an insight to what an auditor does and which path to take to become one.:confused:

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
I think like Accounting is a major in Commerce whereas in Eco its just an option thing? I dunno..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)