what degree would you do if you got 100 uai (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dof

HSC
If you want to earn a lot of money, then become a creative director in an advertising agency. They earn over $250k Trouble is an good UAI is no use; it might even be a hindrance as they want creative people, who can come up with original ideas and all we learn is how to spew out stuff we've been told...
If you want to be bored shitless, and bore everyone shitless at parties, become a lawyer.
If you want free drugs, become an anaethetist
Why not volunteer for a year. It's more meaningful..

N

noir.

matt4 said:
your a fucking idiot wat kind of life do you have with 200k yes its money but going to work everyday and hating it for the rest of your life???
lol

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
lol

getting 76k + per person in the household means you can live quite comfortably so i really dont know why people are complaining

my parents don't earn exceedingly high amounts, nor are they doing shitty jobs and we live very comfortably, i can't imagine wanting more money anyway, what's the point? oh look i have a BMW now i gotta make sure no one scratches it or i'm gonna lose my marbles...
or living next to the beach and a freak tidal wave comes...ok i know that's streching it a bit but cmon, it COULD happen

samuel slack

HSC
I want to do law/business (eventually)... but not for the money or anything. It's just something i'm interested in, and have a knack for.

poppop

HSC
N/A
matt4 said:
your a fucking idiot wat kind of life do you have with 200k yes its money but going to work everyday and hating it for the rest of your life???

for me its Civil Engineering start next year
yeh its best to choose something you would ENJOY.

poppop

HSC
N/A
dof said:
If you want to earn a lot of money, then become a creative director in an advertising agency. They earn over $250k Trouble is an good UAI is no use; it might even be a hindrance as they want creative people, who can come up with original ideas and all we learn is how to spew out stuff we've been told...
If you want to be bored shitless, and bore everyone shitless at parties, become a lawyer.
If you want free drugs, become an anaethetist
Why not volunteer for a year. It's more meaningful..
that's why UTS Design in Vis com cut-offs are so high. They have plenty of graduates who are currently at the head graphic design positions in advertising, aka creative directors. (90+ for single and 97~99 for double degree)

Last edited:

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
lol @ people missing sarcasm that is bagging the OP

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ahen said:
lol

getting 76k + per person in the household means you can live quite comfortably so i really dont know why people are complaining

my parents don't earn exceedingly high amounts, nor are they doing shitty jobs and we live very comfortably, i can't imagine wanting more money anyway, what's the point? oh look i have a BMW now i gotta make sure no one scratches it or i'm gonna lose my marbles...
or living next to the beach and a freak tidal wave comes...ok i know that's streching it a bit but cmon, it COULD happen
lol considering heaps of it goes to tax anyway .. =.=" ;
but yeah i live pretty comfortably too =D , and we`re not rich at all.

but yeah i wouldnt wanna do something where you get 200k a year , if i hated the job.

yennie B

HSC
the same one i want to get into now

----COMMERCE AND LIBERAL STUDIES ALL THE WAY.

yennie B

HSC
geez man.

for the thread starter-- you can't be driven by monetary things in future..... YOU JST WONT' SUCEED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)