What did you just buy NOW thread? (1 Viewer)

HSC
A size 12 girl who is tall, it's not going to look chubby, unless it's size 12 pants, then size 14-16 top. I don't know how that happens, but I've seen it.

Brought some czech firepolished glass beads and various other supplies to make more earrings with. Just so sick of never finding what I want, and when I do find something, it's always in a colour I dislike :/

Jeebus, so expensive for those sigma brushes!! :( I'd love to try (always looking for synthetic brushes) but have heard good and bad things about sigma (shedding and ferrule problems). Ecotools are meant to be awesome as well :)

Last edited:

JayCakie

HSC
I bought a train ticket and Maccas today.

But clothing-wise, this month I have purchased a beautiful pair of small wedge/shoe/boots. It's beige and white and it's not too high so I can walk around in EVERYWHERE. It's amazing. That is saying something because I can't even walk in a straight line in heels. #mycoolstorybro.

I've also purchased a white lace shirt which I want to wear an over size knitted red cardi over it. Because it looks horrendous with everything else I own.

kfnmpah

HSC
i bought 3 lace crop top bra things from american apparel because i hate wearing bras so i wear those instead and they fit really well and are supa cute
and a silky vest thing from american apparel also

and some chicken teriyaki from don don sushi on oxford st
and a scoop of coconut gelato

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I bought these jeans on Tuesday(?) from Zara but only found this thread now.

kfnmpah

HSC
i bought a really nice button up singlet thing from american apparel.
it's bluey grey and metallic and is extremely comfortable and cute.

JayCakie

HSC
wedges are disgusting you should return them
They're not the stereotypical wedges that look ugly. They're not very elevated/high so they don't really look like proper wedges; they look like mini boots with a slight heel. I know a lot of people hate wedges, and if you're one of them then that's fine. I don't like all of them but I'm a very short person and they are one of the only shoes (other than huge heel shoes) that make me look average height.

Also the gender thing is for the lulz. I think I explained it in another forum.

JayCakie

HSC
I bought a pair of boots today, and a knitted cardi. I planned on getting a hair cut too but I'm feeling a sick so I'll do it tomorrow.

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
A pair of sleek Nike futsal shoes.I don't use them for futsal though just as casual everyday wear because they look and feel nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)