What do u do if ur friend cheats? (1 Viewer)

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
All about context. For example, heaps of people (including myself) have continued writing in an exam after the teacher tells you to stop. It's only for a couple of seconds, MAYBE 10, but it's still cheating. It would be hypocritical of me to even get angry at a friend for doing that when I have done it myself. I have not, however, used notes in an exam, and if I saw my friend doing THAT, then I would tell. I agree with Namu to the extent that someone who cheats to that extent would not be a GOOD friend.

Last edited:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
All about context. For example, heaps of people (including myself) have continued writing in an exam after the teacher tells you to stop. It's only for a couple of seconds, MAYBE 10, but it's still cheating. It would be hypocritical of me to even get angry at a friend for doing that when I have done it myself. I have not, however, used notes in an exam, and if I saw my friend doing THAT, then I would tell. I agree with Namu to the extent that someone who cheats to that extent would not be a GOOD friend.
kinda irrelevant but in an exam.. someone was writing when time was up and 5 minutes later the teacher comes up, rips up that persons exam and bam! its a 0

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
kinda irrelevant but in an exam.. someone was writing when time was up and 5 minutes later the teacher comes up, rips up that persons exam and bam! its a 0
o_O

A kid kept writing during the MX1 exam (well they were doing an exam at the same time and ended at the same time... Industrial Technologies I believe) and he didn't put his pens down immediately... the teacher spazzed!!! ~cranky cow.

N.B. I originally wrote "didn't put his penis down" o_O hahaha. lucky I checked.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
o_O

A kid kept writing during the MX1 exam (well they were doing an exam at the same time and ended at the same time... Industrial Technologies I believe) and he didn't put his pens down immediately... the teacher spazzed!!! ~cranky cow.

N.B. I originally wrote "didn't put his penis down" o_O hahaha. lucky I checked.
lol.. then you end up writing it anyway hahahahah.. excellent lol :haha::headbang:

What's your point? @ Iruler
lol I didnt have a point.. just threw it in there because I remembered it because of the post I quoted.. thats why I wrote "kinda irrelevant" lol, but if you need a point.. well dont write after the teachers/supervisors say pens down ahahha

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Well I had to say it, I thought it was rather humorous... but luckily I didn't just write it in witout checking... then that would just be odd o_O

trickx

HSC
op reminds me of a soompi and asianfanatics poster.

"o_O what do penis look like? >____<"

red-butterfly

HSC
depending on the situation on how many marks they got.. like it its 1 or 2 does it really make the difference and how much of it affects you
But if its like 10+ marks then HELLO?! what are you waiting for.
but in reality people would really honour their friend's trust. plus you can use this evidence in later arguments and make them feel ultimately guilty for cheating. do what you think it right

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
who cares if your friend cheats? if you were their friend, you wouldnt want to put your friendship as less important than school marks.

yeeshu

HSC
let them cheat, law of averages means they'll screw up later in life when its something more serious then the hsc:wave:

4theHSC

HSC
do u choose to keep the secret or tell the teacher?
i reali dun wanna be bitchy at my friend, but its not fair.......sigh~
you obviously don't snitch,,, why would you want to tell the teacher? so that he gets a 0? tell him/her off for a bit and that's it...

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I think you should tell - even if they didn't get a higher mark than you. Come'on it's the HSC, if they are cheating at this stage, when will they stop?
I remember back in my prelim years, a few girls in my class cheated in the maths exam and we never told the teacher. She ended up beating me by 1% in the overall assessment tasks and she took the first position in 3U and 2U maths. I was so cut. So I think you should tell.
Tough break :(

Don't worry, you'll kick her arse this year :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)