• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What do you find offensive (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah guys can get used, didnt u see 2 and a half men the other night? charlie was sleeping with this girl, and like straight after sex she left.
alot of guys do get used just most dont want to talk about it cause of social constraints like if a guy compained that he was used he would be ridiculed and called a homosexual for not enjoying sex or some shit

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Serius said:
yeah guys can get used, didnt u see 2 and a half men the other night? charlie was sleeping with this girl, and like straight after sex she left.
alot of guys do get used just most dont want to talk about it cause of social constraints like if a guy compained that he was used he would be ridiculed and called a homosexual for not enjoying sex or some shit
That guy got used on the OC last night.

I can't believe I actually know that.

SiReN

HSC
ook i didnt watch that...but you get my drift , majority of girls get used more than guys and feel used but the guy doesnt seem to see it in that way....

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
SiReN said:
ook i didnt watch that...but you get my drift , majority of girls get used more than guys and feel used but the guy doesnt seem to see it in that way....

hahahahhaha...yeh...we've got no feelings...nice one :p try again but dont make us out as sex driven heartless humans who r ruled by their dicks (sum r...SUM) :)

thank u

SiReN

HSC
braad said:
hahahahhaha...yeh...we've got no feelings...nice one try again but dont make us out as sex driven heartless humans who r ruled by their dicks (sum r...SUM) :)

thank u
hahaha dude i said majority of girls get used or whatever compared to guys so that doesnt mean the whole male popualtion cant feel anything :p ... however i take in account of what you said...
those SUM i find offensive, and that is that.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
SiReN said:
hahaha dude i said majority of girls get used or whatever compared to guys so that doesnt mean the whole male popualtion cant feel anything :p ... however i take in account of what you said...
those SUM i find offensive, and that is that.

lol. ur so sweet...

thanx 4 counting the SUM of us out of ur hate/find offensive list :p :uhhuh:

Jaydels

HSC
Serius said:
i hate hairy girls, severe body hair is offensive to me, under the arms prolly the worst, but visibly hairy legs is pretty bad aswell [ mildly spikey legs is ok, just dont make a habit of it]

edit: body odour, a bad smell is a bit of a turn off, so if ure a girl and intending to do sport, i know its natural to sweat and stink and all, but plz use deodorant, i cant help it that my natural reaction to bad smells is to no longer be attracted to said stinky girl. even if its only a one off

and obese people are offensive to me, generally if a girl weighs more than me than i class them as fat and will no longer find them attractive.. like seriously it isnt that much willpower to eat healthy and exercise once a year for gods sake
someone is a bit shallow
some girls, no matter how hard they try cannot lose weight. Quite often it is genetic, ie. they can't help it
and what's the difference between a stinky guy and a stinky girl? A stinky guy is a turnoff too

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Jaydels said:
someone is a bit shallow
some girls, no matter how hard they try cannot lose weight. Quite often it is genetic, ie. they can't help it
and what's the difference between a stinky guy and a stinky girl? A stinky guy is a turnoff too

yeh, they r, 2 true with ur statement...but he prolly likes girls coz of their female or sumthing, girls dont have 2 be totally skinny 2 b hot (they do if ur shallow)

and i've neva met a stinky girl...u girls smell good :)

i mean that in a non-kinky way

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
there r hot 'chubby' girls...?? u've confused me

Jaydels

HSC
i don't know......i'm asking you
i don't particularly find any girls 'hot'
there's a lot of bigger girls who are pretty though

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

got ya, yeh, there are, dont wanna be rude, but every1 knows that they would look 'hotter' if they were...errrr...smaller? i dunno how 2 say it n not feel guilty, i hope u know wot i mean

neways, yeh, girls have eyes n smiles....mmmmmmmmmmm, that jus about dus me

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
huh? lol, ur either being random...or its sum sort of secret females language....

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Jaydels said:
someone is a bit shallow
Exactly so are hairy guys. Yet it's perfectly fine for guys to be hairy yet if a girl has one hair anywhere below the neck it's a turn-off :vcross:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
"most of us do"

dw, its late (4 me) im sick n cant think...

as long u've got eyes n can smile, u all shall b loved

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yenta said:
Exactly so are hairy guys. Yet it's perfectly fine for guys to be hairy yet if a girl has one hair anywhere below the neck it's a turn-off :vcross:

hahahaha....below the neck? u sure? oh yeh...that dusnt include those fine bearded women... :s

just pick guys who dont like heaps of body hair...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)