What do you guys think of the Western Sydney guys supporting the hamas attack on the israelites and rallying over this? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decapped

HSC
N/A
‘Islam sucks therefore bombing Palestinians is fine’
This was clearly an example I put forth to counter claims that this has nothing to do with religion, both sides have some sort of religious motivation, I think it's absolutely horrible what they are doing to Palestinian civilians. Don't even attempt to twist this on me.

year10studentpreparin

HSC
stfu and we all know @Decapped is your alt, we have respect for every religion unlike you. Ofc your shitty insults wont get moderated but when we call someone old it does and they have to lock a thread this is a joke.
he is not my alt.
HAMAS' strength is concentrated in the Gaza Strip and areas of the West Bank. HAMAS has a military wing known as the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades that has conducted many anti-Israel attacks in both Israel and the Palestinian territories since the 1990s

TBH I actually trusted you guys that there was no Hamas in the west bank
but a MERE GOOGLE SEARCH shows me that Hamas is concentrated in THE WEST BANK

nsw..wollongong

HSC
This was clearly an example I put forth to counter claims that this has nothing to do with religion, both sides have some sort of religious motivation, I think it's absolutely horrible what they are doing to Palestinian civilians. Don't even attempt to twist this on me.
You don't have to be Muslim to see the humanitarian crisis in Palestine. you need to be human. I don't believe Palestine at this point has religious motivation, at this point they're just trying to SURVIVE

year10studentpreparin

HSC
exactly man, it clearly has religious motivation hence the name of Hamas campaign. its obvious

Decapped

HSC
N/A
no. as a Christian, i;m well aware that Islam does not advocate for violence. You're taking these quotes out of context and cherry-picking lines to suit your pre-meditated agenda. hamas does not stand for Islam. it's a terrorist organisation filled with freedom fighters who have been oppressed for years. if you want me to say it again, we condemn hamas what else do you want
These quotes aren't really taken out of context and once again it was simply an example for Hamas religious motivations, they even probably proclaim it themselves evidently right here "Article 8 The Hamas document reiterates the Muslim Brotherhood's slogan of "Allah is its goal, the Prophet is the model, the Qur'an its constitution, jihad its path, and death for the sake of Allah "is the loftiest of its wishes."

year10studentpreparin

HSC
Look,

NSW wollongong etc I actually trusted you guys were telling me truth about how there is no Hamas in the westbank etc so I was then kind of agreeing with you
only to realise that Hamas is concentrated in the west bank as well and they have been using palestineans as meatshields
so I am afraid to tell you that you are wrong that there is a large concentration of Hamas in the westbank mate

nsw..wollongong

HSC
he is not my alt.
HAMAS' strength is concentrated in the Gaza Strip and areas of the West Bank. HAMAS has a military wing known as the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades that has conducted many anti-Israel attacks in both Israel and the Palestinian territories since the 1990s

TBH I actually trusted you guys that there was no Hamas in the west bank
but a MERE GOOGLE SEARCH shows me that Hamas is concentrated in THE WEST BANK
no you're not even searching the right thing. UN states that the west bank is primarily authorised and ILLEGALLY OCCUPIED by Israeli authorities while the gaza strip is controlled by hamas

nsw..wollongong

HSC
These quotes aren't really taken out of context and once again it was simply an example for Hamas religious motivations, they even probably proclaim it themselves evidently right here "Article 8 The Hamas document reiterates the Muslim Brotherhood's slogan of "Allah is its goal, the Prophet is the model, the Qur'an its constitution, jihad its path, and death for the sake of Allah "is the loftiest of its wishes."
That's exactly what ISIS and Da'esh said, they're doing everything in the name of God. YET THEYRE TERRORIST ORGANISATIONS, you're not understanding anyone here, we condemn hamas. we're not defending hamas????

Decapped

HSC
N/A
You don't have to be Muslim to see the humanitarian crisis in Palestine. you need to be human. I don't believe Palestine at this point has religious motivation, at this point they're just trying to SURVIVE
Palestine is an unfortunate casualty in the war. The real war is between Hamas and Israel, see this proves you misunderstand what we're talking about. Everytime I bring something up about Hamas you immediately attack me because you think I'm talking about Palestine. No, you have not read what I am saying, Palestine has been caught up in this conflict. The war is between ISRAEL AND HAMAS.

year10studentpreparin

HSC
no you're not even searching the right thing. UN states that the west bank is primarily authorised and ILLEGALLY OCCUPIED by Israeli authorities while the gaza strip is controlled by hamas
'Hamas was trying to "engulf Israel in a two- or three-front war", including the Lebanese border and the West Bank, military spokesperson Lieutenant Colonel Jonathan Conricus told Reuters. "The threat is elevated," he said.'

I think I trust a military personnel actually there rather than a sketchy UN dude

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Palestine is an unfortunate casualty in the war. The real war is between Hamas and Israel, see this proves you misunderstand what we're talking about. Everytime I bring something up about Hamas you immediately attack me because you think I'm talking about Palestine. No, you have not read what I am saying, Palestine has been caught up in this conflict. The war is between ISRAEL AND HAMAS.
Palestine is not just an unfortunate casualty and this war did not spawn out of nowhere. Displacement and genocide has occurred since the late 1900s, do you not know of the Nakba? You're telling me that Israel's atrocities towards Palestine have JUST started on October 7th??

year10studentpreparin

HSC
that reminds me a bunch of IDF showed a bunch of journalists Hamas beheading or stomping on israeli civillians saying 'Allahu ackbar' etc so religion obviously has a big part to do with it

lolcti

HSC
N/A
you fucking shits aren't understanding common sense, HAMAS is not responsible for an ENTIRE country. Their actions are terrible, but innocents are dying and all you can talk about is religion.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Do you concede on the point that Hamas' motivations are actually driven by their religious beliefs?
I agree that Hamas was originated due to their DISPROPORTIONATE views on Islam, they justify their actions thru Islam. and i condemn that. what more do u want me to say??

Decapped

HSC
N/A
No my point is you're painting a negative light on Islam, that's not even the issue in question. Take it out of this argument
I'm not painting Islam in a negative light? Did I say it was Islam entirely? You're just obfuscating from the fact that Hamas are jihadists who proclaim from their Quran these specific verses with motivate this behaviour. It's so ironic that a Christian is taking offence for Islam when it isn't even really being attacked in this situation, nothing better.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
I'm not painting Islam in a negative light? Did I say it was Islam entirely? You're just obfuscating from the fact that Hamas are jihadists who proclaim from their Quran these specific verses with motivate this behaviour. It's so ironic that a Christian is taking offence for Islam when it isn't even really being attacked in this situation, nothing better.
No you put up those quotes with the insinuation to others that Islam is the cause of the fostering of conflicts between Jews and Christians. Okay then, if you're not painting Islam in a negative light, I must have interpreted it wrong. Why do you need to create a hostile atmosphere? Want me to say sorry???

unhealthyharold

HSC
Do you concede on the point that Hamas' motivations are actually driven by their religious beliefs?
Who fucking cares if Hamas as an organisation is driven by religion? And I say this as someone who despises the very nature of organised religion. Every organisation fucking ever is driven by religious beliefs or by their lack thereof - why does it make any difference? What is your point????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)