What do you need to bring to uni? (1 Viewer)

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Depends what you have on a certain day.

If I only have lectures, then generally I only bring a single notepad and a pencil case.

If I have tutorials as well, I bring the respective exercise book with the corresponding tutorial sheet for the week. Also brought a lab coat for first year as I had two lab-based units but I won't need it for next year.

merillem

HSC
So many stupid responses possible to this question - bravo to all the takers.

Think about getting a locker - even a small one is super convenient for dumping textbooks, notes, bag, lunch during the day. For lectures: a notebook and pen/s, possibly a laptop (if you've got one). Start of uni is ages away - don't stress too much, you'll work it out fast. Not a lot happens in the first week/two anyway.

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
Think about getting a locker - even a small one is super convenient for dumping textbooks, notes, bag, lunch during the day. For lectures: a notebook and pen/s, possibly a laptop (if you've got one). Start of uni is ages away - don't stress too much, you'll work it out fast. Not a lot happens in the first week/two anyway.
Do any unis have lockers? UWA have some but they are smashed up and right next to the toliets (i.e. you open door to toliets locker one one side doors to toliet other side.)

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Do any unis have lockers? UWA have some but they are smashed up and right next to the toliets (i.e. you open door to toliets locker one one side doors to toliet other side.)
You can hire a locker at usyd for $40-50. Not many people do though.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It depends what faculty your in, and which uni, as to whether lockers are necessary.

janchanisek

Durian
HSC
at usyd there's lockers at Wentworth building and Holme building, and some at old teacher's college that i know of...

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Phone, mp3, wallet + mymulti ticket, some kind of writing book, a few pens, calculator, water bottle and food if i'm not buying it that day - all in a backpack/my pockets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)