WHat do you plan to do between the period November 13th till March. (1 Viewer)

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
I'm going to go back to doing exactly what I used to do every day before I started this whole "school" saga 13 years ago:

- Sleep;
- Watch tv;
- Go to partys;
- Not do any work;
- Play with friends; and
- Get food from my parents.

:D

..It all ends in the exact same way it started.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
Definitely not working, 15 yrs of education, including kindy that starts when you are three in Hong Kong, it's just doesn't make sense to not take a rest.
Besides, if I work centrelink will reduce of my youth allowance rate, is it worth it:p XD?

HSC
hopefully organise a holiday in lieu of schoolies. my group would rather go camping than the gold coast :'( but then again i'm not 18 anyway, so meh.

hanging out with friends, working, reading, exercise, movies, etc the usual.

o7nesss

Behind that Tree
HSC
i just plan to chill...and live a stress-free 2-3 months...
:)

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
inter108 said:
They have Hardstyle at the bar and trance at the main? Zombieeeee

LOL that's weird.

Nah Tidy is sweet best Dj in Aus.
u do realise tidy never plays live right its all recorded and he won a title off an internet voting thing i mean come on.

anyway for me i gots to get new job woolies is shit. read some books play some games and just generally chill

lucy-may

HSC
obimoshman1234 said:
u do realise tidy never plays live right its all recorded and he won a title off an internet voting thing i mean come on.

anyway for me i gots to get new job woolies is shit. read some books play some games and just generally chill
Yeah, i used to work for coles and it was pretty depressing hey... u definitely should quit!
The coming holidays i'm like going away 5 times (inc. schoolies and usa)!! I'm so sick of home after studying day after day. Also will read some novels, but only ones written in the last 20 yrs though (classic literature from english has left scars, lol).

kwinnall

HSC
i'll be buying McLeod's Daughters season 8 as soon as it comes out, then from after schoolies until March ill be watching the whole series (seasons 1 to 8), in between lazing around in my pyjamas all day and doing shitt all. whatt a life!!

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Sleep
Party
Go to america
Work [yay I got a job]
Shop
Go to thailand
Go to melboure
Shop some more
Beach

Then its uni time =[

Cerry

HSC
4 days at the coast with friends in November, and working, since I'm not starting uni until 2010 (in theory. No job yet, but I've got an interview later this week). Other than that, sleeping, watching a buttload of movies that I missed seeing this year because of HSC, reading. Nothing really special

Scissors

HSC
midifile said:
Sleep
Party
Go to america
Work [yay I got a job]
Shop
Go to thailand
Go to melboure
Shop some more
Beach

Then its uni time =[
as if you're not excited about uni?

BackCountrySnow

HSC
I plan to read all the books i deferred this year. Starting with 'the end of poverty' by Jeff Sachs, "Audacity of hope' by Barack Obama and a few political books.

HSC
I plan to sit in my room playing World of Warcraft until mys skin is pale white and my body is chopstick-thin due to not eating.

(I mean my mana-regen is so high I'll just heal myself; It's like I dont need to eat)

brettpeacock90

HSC
well on nov 6 gunna party at every oppurtunty but when school hsc finishes training starts :( 4 months of off season def isnt the most fun, but still better than school :D

sparkerasp

HSC
Work. Need the money to study at uni :) and to buy some things that my parents probably won't get for me :D

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Scissors said:
as if you're not excited about uni?
Lol.

After going to school for 13 years going to uni for another 5 makes me sad =[

But i'm way more excited about going there then I would be about going back to school for another year

donz

HSC
well

sleep. party. sex alot. turn 18. do some stupid stuff i will regret. woodford festival. thailand.uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)