What do you think you're going to get in SC? (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
What does the computing test involve?
It really is general computer knowledge test. Just testing your knowledge of the basics of office applications and the internet etc.

Anyway, shouldn't you have done it last year to know?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
What to do if i dont come on Monday and Tuesday to do the SC exams, because I'm sick?

s2indecisive

HSC
Goodluck everybody with the school certificate . Remember, DON'T STRESS! Stay Calm..it's not the b all and end all. I did it last year, and i totally freaked out, and now i feel like an idiot! it is really quite insignificant. Just do your best, that's all you can do! I wish u all well! Stay motivated

Kujah

HSC
N/A
For your History and Geography marks, will they your final Sc marks for History and Geography be counted together or indivdually?

and

Will we be allowed to write on the Question paper (eg- underline, highlight)?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
If we were to supposedly write a letter for the extended response, would we have to include the address details?

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Anyway, shouldn't you have done it last year to know?
The Computing Skills SC exams only starts for SC 2006 and beyond. We only had four exams on five subjects (History/Geo being just one exam).

I suspect the one you did was for Computing Studies or something at school, which was used to determine your school grade?

Sparkling Tiara

HSC
Aiming and studying like hell for Band 6 in maths, english, history, and geo.
Science...meh...
Deb xox

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
airie said:
The Computing Skills SC exams only starts for SC 2006 and beyond. We only had four exams on five subjects (History/Geo being just one exam).

I suspect the one you did was for Computing Studies or something at school, which was used to determine your school grade?
Nope it was the School Certificate Computing Studies exam (external) done online had nothing to do with my school as I had already finished CS in 2003. I guess we helped them test it I think it was up to the schools back then if they wanted there students to do it or not and since we were a technology high school we did.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Nope it was the School Certificate Computing Studies exam (external) done online had nothing to do with my school as I had already finished CS in 2003. I guess we helped them test it I think it was up to the schools back then if they wanted there students to do it or not and since we were a technology high school we did.
Ooh yes I remember that, some people from my school were checking it out last year. Well, it didn't really count towards your SC (as in, didn't appear on your certificate), did it? :p

iEdd

HSC
•Already have 91% in maths
Hoping for:
•Science - band 6
•Computing - band 6 :D

•English - band 5
•Geography - band 5

•History - something that isn't too shocking.

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
umm ...iEdd how can you already have 91% in maths?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
airie said:
Ooh yes I remember that, some people from my school were checking it out last year. Well, it didn't really count towards your SC (as in, didn't appear on your certificate), did it? :p
As far as I know no and I am not going to find it to find out because well it doesn't matter and I haven't looked it since gaining it.

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
Does anyone know if we're allowed to write on the exam paper? (and do we need to put our name on EVERY single sheet of paper that we get?)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Two Days to go, and It's Over (excluding Computer Test, why bother?)

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
Just think back to your trials, they flew past so quickly ....it'll be over in no time :)

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
This is what I think i'm going to get...Not what I HOPE to get :p

* English - Band 6
* Science - Band 4
* History - Band 6
* Geography - Band 6
* Maths - Band 2
* Computing Skills - Band 6

I spose not too bad. Four band 6's, one band 4, and one band 2.

Hate my maths band, but what can I do! I tried!! Studied all year, did practice exams, tutoring & all. That subject is just not my thing..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)