What do you want to be when you grow up? Plans for after the HSC? (1 Viewer)

which uni?

• Total voters

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Re: UAI Countdown

Comm/law at UNSW which was 99.3 last year, but aiming for 99.5 just to be sure :cold:

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC

dance2urownbeat said:
haha going clubbing to see a local band :) good timing really haha.
i just don't want to tear myself up trying to guess my uai from my results because i know it will drive me crazy! the plan thursday morning is like check results at 7am, then shower/breakfast/get ready for the uai bbq at school, then check uai at 9am.
yeah, good idea :) that way you only have two hours of fretting...damn we don't have a uai hang- our teachers finish on wednesday.

dp624

HSC

tacogym27101990 said:
when do the first round offers come out??

thanks
20th of jan or something similar.

EDIT: 21

shakky15

HSC

want 95.2 for BComm/Eco at UNSW... but if i was to get over 97 i might consider BComm (International) at UNSW - i need to do a bit more research into that course to see if the extra year is worth it though.

if not, 91 for Bachelor of business at UTS

lionking1191

HSC

shakky15 said:
want 95.2 for BComm/Eco at UNSW... but if i was to get over 97 i might consider BComm (International) at UNSW - i need to do a bit more research into that course to see if the extra year is worth it though.

if not, 91 for Bachelor of business at UTS
hey, one extra major minimum in one year is def. worth it (plus the exchange program)

shakky15

HSC

lionking1191 said:
hey, one extra major minimum in one year is def. worth it (plus the exchange program)
yeah true but not too sure if i really need that major (something like history or language studies is useless, but european studies sounds ok...)

and do they pay for the exchange? or is the uni fees on HECS, then the other costs yours to bear?

but it sounds fun.

Bourne05

HSC

Want 95+ for science (advanced) at usyd or unsw. If that doesn't work then my backup is environmental science at unsw which is low 80s which I should get easily.

lionking1191

HSC

shakky15 said:
yeah true but not too sure if i really need that major (something like history or language studies is useless, but european studies sounds ok...)

and do they pay for the exchange? or is the uni fees on HECS, then the other costs yours to bear?

but it sounds fun.
i don't think unsw has the same subsidised exchange programs as UTS, MQ or USYD (for some degrees) but you could always apply for scholarships if you work hard enough.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC

shakky15 said:

but it sounds fun.
IN NO CONTEXT IS HISTORY USELESS, yo' fool.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC

shakky15 said:

but it sounds fun.
Im pretty sure that you just pay your uni fees like normal (on HECS if you want), and the UNSW pays the uni in whichever country you are studying in. But you'll still have to pay for accomodation and living expenses once you are there

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC

Anyway, I want 85 to get into UWS Law/Business (early entry)
ANy less and I'll have to wait til Jan like everyone else :p

@who

HSC

i hope i get my goal of 88-92. if i get that then i will be happy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)