what do you wear/not wear to bed? (1 Viewer)

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
atm I'm wearing trackies and a bonds tee.... but in summer i wear boxers and a singlet. I can't wear nighties.... they usually end up wound around my chest or my neck and not covering me at all.....

sometimes i wear a bra to bed.... i dunno why, but if I'm really tired it just seems like too much effort. I would wear one at a friends house, because even though I've seen most of their boobs anyway (don't get any ideas. I'm a dancer. Ballet often required quick changes side stage, where you just have to strip. and then there's always the times that we walk into the change room at school at the wrong moment. Ahhhh fun times people. the joys of a performing arts school) i still feel weird not wearing one

0Jade0

HSC
I wear a bra to bed if i'm at a friends place (I don't know why). I usually wear random shorts and a singlet. In winter I have my fleecy playboy pjs.
I can't wear nighties.. especially silk ones. They wrap around my neck and strangle me. Same with having my hair down, it strangles me so I always have my hair tied up.

HSC
boxers and a shirt or singlet .. if it gets colder than i just put the electric blanket on. i hate real pyjamas, especially longsleeved ones. they make me want to rip my arms off.

HSC
llamalope said:
atm I'm wearing trackies and a bonds tee.... but in summer i wear boxers and a singlet. I can't wear nighties.... they usually end up wound around my chest or my neck and not covering me at all.....

sometimes i wear a bra to bed.... i dunno why, but if I'm really tired it just seems like too much effort. I would wear one at a friends house, because even though I've seen most of their boobs anyway (don't get any ideas. I'm a dancer. Ballet often required quick changes side stage, where you just have to strip. and then there's always the times that we walk into the change room at school at the wrong moment. Ahhhh fun times people. the joys of a performing arts school) i still feel weird not wearing one
Ahahah I know what you meaning about the dancing thing!

I usually wear those bonds shorts and a singlet top. Doesnt matter if its freezing cold I cant sleep in anything more.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
depends on the weather. if its cold i really rug up like in long pants, warm shirt, etc, coz i hate feeling cold at night, i cant sleep if i do. but if its hot i just wear a singlet and undies.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Most of this thread was written on my birthday. Just in case you cared.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I can sleep in anything, from commando to full on long sleeve flanno's.

I have no problems with/without wearing bra's to bed, neither worries me. Although, if I'm at a friends place, I'll wear one, coz I like my boobs to look normal for other people, lol.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I have an electric blanket so I don't really need to wear extra clothes to bed when its cold. But if I am getting up really early I will wear a singlet because although my bed is warm me bedroom is cold and its too hard to get out of bed when its freezing.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
I don't understand people who can sleep in the clothes they wear around the house or during the day. Sleeping in jeans is the most uncomfortable clothes to sleep in. Boxers and a t-shirt/singlet for me.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Its more than doable, I sleep in jeans occasionally, nothing to it.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
lol..sleeping in jeans leaves mega creases on your legs (well i found so the few times i have..)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
wow. go the thread revival.

right now, my pajamies consist of pajamie pants bought from woolies and a black singlet, or short shorts and a black singlet

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
one time i went swimming in a dam in winter in talbingo and the water was FREEZING and my punanni got sore coz the water was so cold. and u know when water is so cold it burns you? yeah, that happened all over my body that submerged in the water. not good.
HAHA that reminds me of the Russel Peters clip "i really like punnani"
LMAO !!! *busts into fits of laughter*

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
i wear whatever...i dont have pj's (well i do but i cant b bothered)
yeah...i change into tshirt and shorts after my shower and then...yeah i wear that to bed...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
boxers

winters no fuss, helps if you dont feel the cold i guess

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
usually i sleep in underwear and a singlet. it depends on whether the singlet's loose or tight as to whether i wear a bra to bed - i like a little support.

i used to sleep naked until one night i had an epileptic fit in my sleep and apparently called out to my dad :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
oh gawd

that'd be err....difficult

at least wear some pants or something

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hmmm, i still have sympathy for you, epilepsy isnt good (mate has it, crashed whilst driving)

anyways...as long as ur comfy and cosy :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)