what do you wear/not wear to bed? (1 Viewer)

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
i dont see how people can not wear a bra to bed. Then again i used to go braless otherwise i felt constricted.. now i just feel wrong if i dont wear one.
its proven to be really really bad for u.. you'll alter their shape, and could end up with diseases and stuff including cancer.. u need to let them breathe.. dont wear a bra anymore.. u dont need support when ur sleeping.. dont wear it its bad for ur health.. search it ill prove it to u

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i wear a singlet and shorts to bed..... sometime i just find something else if i cant find them. lol.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I can never wear a bra to bed. Its uncomfortable, although I usually do if Im sleeping over at a friends. I dont know why but yeah..

Anyways I usually wear a random tshirt and my undies or I'll wear proper pjs. And often in winter I wear a jumper over the tshirt/pj top. But I got this really cute nighty for my bday this year from my ex (we were going out then so it makes more sense). So when its hot I wear that.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
no matter how cold the night is, i cannot sleep in anything long... no long sleeves no long legged pants. to restricting for me... they always twist around and i get claustrophobic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)