what do you wear/not wear to bed? (1 Viewer)

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
i dont wear anything winter or summer.. sometimes i wear my peter alexander 'grumpy' pjs but i hate getting all tangled and caught in clothing.. its the most annoying feeling waking up and feeling like ur limbs have been mangled and strapped down and ur pants are halfway up ur legs and ur socks are half off or off completely or on so tight u cant feel ur toes.. i like to be free!

Collin

HSC
N/A
blacksnack said:
i dont wear anything winter or summer.. sometimes i wear my peter alexander 'grumpy' pjs but i hate getting all tangled and caught in clothing.. its the most annoying feeling waking up and feeling like ur limbs have been mangled and strapped down and ur pants are halfway up ur legs and ur socks are half off or off completely or on so tight u cant feel ur toes.. i like to be free!
You wear socks to bed? :/

G

Gavvvvvin

In summer I dont wear anything, but in winter i sometimes go to bed fully clothed so when I wake up the next morning I dont have to go fumbling around in the cold looking for clothes :p

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
sleep naked tonight.. u have to experience the freedom.. yeh sometimes i wear socks to bed if its cold.. havent u ever heard ur mum tell u to put something on ur feet when its cold? so u dont get sick!! they trap in ur body heat which escapes mainly from each end of ur body

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
i dont see how people can not wear a bra to bed. Then again i used to go braless otherwise i felt constricted.. now i just feel wrong if i dont wear one.

wanton-wonton

HSC
i wear nothing to bed, its more comfortable, i hate wearing anything to bed, you get wedgies and shit. its soo annoying. and hot!!!

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
i dont see how people can not wear a bra to bed. Then again i used to go braless otherwise i felt constricted.. now i just feel wrong if i dont wear one.
I alternate between the two and both ways are comfortable. Then again, it's not like I have enormous boobs so... I guess it doesn't really matter anyway.

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
i don't wear one to bed, but if i'm just hanging around in my PJs i always put one on. Tis just to odd without one. And I always feel akward..
But anyways i wear trackpants and a singlet top to bed

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
i wear pj's until i get into bed, then just my knickers, or nothing. However, if its really freezing i'll leave the pjs on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)