What do you wear to Uni? (1 Viewer)

Lord Farquad

HSC
wow you bowed down to the will of a bunch of anonymous internet opinions (and common sense but clearly you're lacking in that department)

respect for you just went lower

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
i wear shorts/boardies and t-shirts everyday of the uni year. I where band shirts or football jerseys on the days where we get large groups of people to wear them

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
clothes mainly

like today i wore a tuck in floral top with a tan coloured belt (otherwise it goes too low), with light blue denim jeans, white knit cardigan and tan gladiator sandals

ZaraKu

HSC
wow you bowed down to the will of a bunch of anonymous internet opinions (and common sense but clearly you're lacking in that department)

respect for you just went lower
no, I bowed down to hot weather and the fact that mondays at uni are long and I walk around the most on that day.

HSC
Never going to uni with my hair untied again until winter. I think I got sweat rash on my neck.

HSC
And for all those mofos who refuse to wear deodorant, armpits shouldn't smell like week old vomit and mexican food.

ZaraKu

HSC
oh I hate the feeling of my hair sticking to my neck on a hot day, but at the same time I don't want my hair up in one of those ridiculous looking high bun things that alot of girls seem to be doing atm.

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
oh I hate the feeling of my hair sticking to my neck on a hot day, but at the same time I don't want my hair up in one of those ridiculous looking high bun things that alot of girls seem to be doing atm.
sweaty neck/back ftmfl; and when you put your hair up people see the sweat anyway.

on topic: anything that doesn't ride up, fall down or bunch unflatteringly.

ZaraKu

HSC
lol I only do my hair like that if I'm having a shower and don't want to wet it

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
there are days when i want to shave my head

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I only leave my hair out if I have time/can be bothered to get the straightener out. Ever since I got it cut it looks odd in its natural state and I'm still not used to actually having to do stuff to it to make it behave. So most mornings it's a ten second ponytail and hope for the best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)