What do you wear to Uni? (2 Viewers)

boganxcore

HSC
my feet hurt just wearing comfortable sneakers
cant imagine heels... actually i dont even want to imagine that haha

HSC
Imagine your feet getting run over by a tank and then by a truck and then by a bus and then by a bike. That is what I imagine wearing heels to uni would be like.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Imagine your feet getting run over by a tank and then by a truck and then by a bus and then by a bike. That is what I imagine wearing heels to uni would be like.
not to mention since they changed the concreting around the library etc at usyd the ground is a death trap for stilettos...I twist my ankles on those cobblestones just wearing sneakers, it's kinda funny to watch heel-wearing asians stack it multiple times in their little clacky kitten heels though (and yeah I know it's mean to laugh, I still find it funny)

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
sort of reminds me when people are late to a concert at SOP and they are running through the cobblestones and pyramid footsteps in eveningwear heels and all, what a sight

HSC
not to mention since they changed the concreting around the library etc at usyd the ground is a death trap for stilettos...I twist my ankles on those cobblestones just wearing sneakers, it's kinda funny to watch heel-wearing asians stack it multiple times in their little clacky kitten heels though (and yeah I know it's mean to laugh, I still find it funny)
Stilettos + usyd ground around the library would make a self punishing monk cry. I don't think that I can live through that kind of torture.

This is coming from a fan of high heels.

HSC
wow that's about as dressed up as I would ever get at uni. like if I was going out afterwards, or something.

do people look at you funny for wearing heels at uni? I know I always look at the Asian chicks wearing them and wonder how they can be comfortable :/
haha seriously, why would you

although the asian girls who walk around in six inch heels and four inches of make up are generally the same ones who feel the need to walk around under an umbrella in broad daylight .. get over it, you're not a vampire, just sunscreen that shit up

ZaraKu

HSC
righto, I'm not criticising anyone for their choice of clothing (although anyone who wears harem pants or stupid orange tans should be shot) so why get into me just cause I like wearing a particular type of shoe.

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
Because the shoe has no practicality in this setting (its a physical hindrance) and nobody cares even if you look a little bit shit wearing something else.

Something like harem pants only differ from normal pants in terms of looks - they're not something that can ruin someone's day at uni, but I guess you could lose the respect of others in the same way with wearing heels.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
righto, I'm not criticising anyone for their choice of clothing (although anyone who wears harem pants or stupid orange tans should be shot) so why get into me just cause I like wearing a particular type of shoe.
Sorry I don't mean to rag on you for your shoe choice, I just can't understand how it's comfortable is all (which would be the main consideration if you're walking around all day IMO).

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i often wear bali pants around uni which are ridiculously coloured and almost hideous but i choose to wear them for the simple reason that they are SO comfortable.

i spilt coffee all over my favourite t-shirt today :(

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i often wear bali pants around uni which are ridiculously coloured and almost hideous but i choose to wear them for the simple reason that they are SO comfortable.

no I love those

I can't seem to make them work on me so they get relegated to house wear but they're awesome and comfy

bio_nut

HSC
Laughed at the girl in my micro lecture wearing heels, she's a second year at least for god's sake, stop trying so hard! Seriously, heels at uni make you look like a twat. You don't look your best, you look like an airhead.

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A

They are nice. i want a pair but i do not think i could pull them off.

I could never wear heels to uni. I do practical subjects like food and metal, i am on my feet for long periods of time then i love slipping on my havaianas instead of leather school shoes.

ZaraKu

HSC
I sit down all day and all my classes are in the one building, so no need to walk large distances. And harem pants make any girl look fat, even attractive ones, they're just not flattering at all. If you want to wear baggy pants wear boyfriend style, they're acceptable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)