what does UnAustralian mean exactly? (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
The only thing china can really be resentful towards the west about was allowing the communists to defeat the nationalists

china would be a much better place had the nationalists won

and instead of acknowledging this they just get mad at taiwan and claim that it belongs to china out of jealousy

financialwar

HSC
N/A
The only thing china can really be resentful towards the west about was allowing the communists to defeat the nationalists

china would be a much better place had the nationalists won
Well who's fault was that? Where were the fucking Americans when nationalists was fighting the communists?

Well CHina would be even better place had the Japanese won WW2 and occupied China and build it like they did with Taiwan, Korea and Manchuria.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
The reason they didn't colonise it (and probably kill all the natives while they were at it) is because they lacked the ability to do so.
Lol, name one civilization that could not conquer Australia lol.

Australia was even declared terra nullius because the Brits that the abos were giant monkeys. Didn't even treat them as human beings.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Lol, name one civilization that could not conquer Australia lol.

Australia was even declared terra nullius because the Brits that the abos were giant monkeys. Didn't even treat them as human beings.
China couldn't because they lacked the naval and navigational ability to do so before britain did.

China would have treated aborigines far worse than the british did.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Well who's fault was that? Where were the fucking Americans when nationalists was fighting the communists?
I just said it was america's fault you idiot.

Well CHina would be even better place had the Japanese won WW2 and occupied China and build it like they did with Taiwan, Korea and Manchuria.
"china would have been better if they had been conquered and ruled by somebody else"

wow yeah the chinese are so great

financialwar

HSC
N/A
China couldn't because they lacked the naval and navigational ability to do so before britain did.

China would have treated aborigines far worse than the british did.
China sailed to Africa in the 14th century during the Ming, and don't have the ability to get to Australia before the Brits did in the 18th century?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
sailing somewhere and building a nation from scratch there are two different things entirely

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
from an empty landmass that is mostly desert, the British created a better country in 200 years than china had become after 5000 years

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
the chinese harvest organs from people imprisoned for following the wrong religion so that they can be sold to corrupt rich chinese businessmen and you're telling me that china is tolerant and compassionate? hahhaha

financialwar

HSC
N/A
I just said it was america's fault you idiot.

"china would have been better if they had been conquered and ruled by somebody else"

wow yeah the chinese are so great
Yeah, we so proud to be Australian yet we still have Union Jack in our flag. Hypocrites.

I was simply point out the fact that WW2 in China was just like "romance of three kingdoms" between the commie, nationalists and the Japanese. You said CHina would be better off if the nationalists won, I said CHina would be better off if the Japanese had won given their prior achievement with Taiwan and Manchuria, which was the most developed region in China in 1945.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
from an empty landmass that is mostly desert, the British created a better country in 200 years than china had become after 5000 years
A country that has remained stale for the last 30 years while China developed so fast like never before seen in history.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
A country that has remained stale for the last 30 years while China developed so fast like never before seen in history.
its developing so fast because it started out agrarian and suddenly got to implement western technology and enslave millions of peasants

growing fast doesnt make it a good country. Australian citizen are wealthier, happier and healthier than chinese. Which is probably why so many chinese people come to australia.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Yeah, we so proud to be Australian yet we still have Union Jack in our flag. Hypocrites.
We're a part of the british commonwealth. Our british ancestry is a fundamental part of australia. Stop making stupid, irrelevent points.

I was simply point out the fact that WW2 in China was just like "romance of three kingdoms" between the commie, nationalists and the Japanese. You said CHina would be better off if the nationalists won, I said CHina would be better off if the Japanese had won given their prior achievement with Taiwan and Manchuria, which was the most developed region in China in 1945.
yes, and I'm saying that you're admitting yourself that chinese are shit and need japanese to help them.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
growing fast doesnt make it a good country.
Growing economy is the only way to become a good country, all other aspects such as political change, military, etc follows.

Australian citizen are wealthier, happier and healthier than chinese. Which is probably why so many chinese people come to australia.
Yeah so? Australia had centuries to develop, China only stated opening up in 1978. They did more in 38 years then the West did in 300 years.

And Australia is still competitive because of all the E.Asian immigrants, do you think white people alone are able to keep AUstralia competitive in this Chinese century? Given that white did the worst in HSC, average IQ and the lowest motivation, I do not think so. So be grateful you ungracious cunt that it's the Asians that is keeping this country relevant in this world.

In 50 years time, where the most of the world have reached a developed state, where GDP per capita reached their natural equilibrium, where Australia runs out of their natural resources which is the only thing we can export, and our universities drops their rankings, do you think people would still give a shit about Australia?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Growing economy is the only way to become a good country, all other aspects such as political change, military, etc follows.
Yeah, the west have already become good countries. China is still catching up. Nothing to be proud of.

Yeah so? Australia had centuries to develop, China only stated opening up in 1978.
China has had 5000 years to develop. They're only developing now because of western knowledge and technology.

They did more in 38 years then the West did in 300 years.
Because they're implementing technology that the west developed in the first place. Nothing in china's post-agricultural economy would be possible without the west. Without the west you would still be in a fucking rice paddy.

If europe suddenly had access to modern technology and scientific knowledge 300 years ago they would probably have multiple space colonies by this stage.

And Australia is still competitive because of all the E.Asian immigrants, do you think white people alone are able to keep AUstralia competitive in this Chinese century? Given that white did the worst in HSC, average IQ and the lowest motivation, I do not think so. So be grateful you ungracious cunt that it's the Asians that is keeping this country relevant in this world.
You keep avoiding the question. If china is so good, why do all the students have to come to australia?

In 50 years time, where the most of the world have reached a developed state, where GDP per capita reached their natural equilibrium, where Australia runs out of their natural resources which is the only thing we can export
Australia's natural resources are not going to run out in 50 years time you moron.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Stop going off topic, this topic is about unaustralianism. If you want to attack China, you're welcome to open your own thread.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I'm "attacking" china because you attacked australia in the first place and boasted about the superiority of china.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
I'm "attacking" china because you attacked australia in the first place and boasted about the superiority of china.
Read the thread from start again. I did not attack nor boasted about China in first post. But you attacked Chinese people in your first and second post.(3rd and 5th post of the thread).

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
Is it unAustralian that smart fresh of the boat Chinese kids are forced to study with stupid native lebo kids in Western Sydney public schools simply because they can not speak good English?
Stop going off topic, this topic is about unaustralianism. If you want to attack China, you're welcome to open your own thread.
>> Is the person who goes off-topic first
>> Tells someone else to stop going off topic when it was him who started the derail

Also, I might as well chime in on this debate here. You're exactly right, if SylviaB wants to attack China then he/she can open their own thread (without fear of reprisal from the government). Same can't be said in China.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
The Australian usage of the word "unaustralian" is itself fucking racist. It's like saying everything immoral is "unaustralian", therefore everything "australian" are morally correct.

Or that the person using the "unaustralian" when criticize they do not agree with, that like saying they represent the entire population of Australia when making such statement.

That was the point of this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)