what does UnAustralian mean exactly? (1 Viewer)

financialwar

HSC
N/A
>> Is the person who goes off-topic first
>> Tells someone else to stop going off topic when it was him who started the derail
Well is unaustralian then? Tell me why start kids who's good at everything else be dragged down by children of scum simply because they are still learning English?

There should be a selective school version for ESL students.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
If china is tolerant why does it imprison falun gong adherents and harvest their organs?

financialwar

HSC
N/A
If china is tolerant why does it imprison falun gong adherents and harvest their organs?
WTF are you still talking about China? If you're so obsessed with Chinese human right than go to China and fight the government.

ps. fulun gong practictioners can suck my chinese dick for all I care. In fact all religious people can suck my chinese dick. I don't like communist party of China, but one thing they did right is getting rid of religion from China proper, and they should take a step worth and rid of tibetan buddism and islam from Tibet and Xinjiang respectively.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
WTF are you still talking about China? If you're so obsessed with Chinese human right than go to China and fight the government.

ps. fulun gong practictioners can suck my chinese dick for all I care. In fact all religious people can suck my chinese dick. I don't like communist party of China, but one thing they did right is getting rid of religion from China proper, and they should take a step worth and rid of tibetan buddism and islam from Tibet and Xinjiang respectively.
"China is multicultural and tolerant"

financialwar

HSC
N/A
"China is multicultural and tolerant"
Yes it is, but she does not tolerate stupidity and terrorism (aka. muslims) like the West.

Don't be surprised when Australia because the Islamic State of Australia and you're forced to speak Arabic and eat halal food because muslims in bankstown breed like rabbits.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Don't be surprised when Australia because the Islamic State of Australia and you're forced to speak Chinese and eat chinese food because chineese people in Chinatown breed like rabbits.
lmao your English is just absurd...

Shaz8teen

HSC
Yes it is, but she does not tolerate stupidity and terrorism (aka. muslims) like the West.

Don't be surprised when Australia because the Islamic State of Australia and you're forced to speak Arabic and eat halal food because muslims in bankstown breed like rabbits.
45% of Bankstown's population is Christian and only 20% Muslim...

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Yeah 2 % of the population believes in fairy tales and willing to blow themselves up if anyone insult their imaginary friend.

And the other 60% of the population also believe in a different but similar fairy tales and a different imaginary friend.

Yeah what an advanced and scientific nation of the 21 century.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
The Australian usage of the word "unaustralian" is itself fucking racist. It's like saying everything immoral is "unaustralian", therefore everything "australian" are morally correct.

Or that the person using the "unaustralian" when criticize they do not agree with, that like saying they represent the entire population of Australia when making such statement.

That was the point of this thread.
Your English is abhorrent. If you say something is "unaustralian" it means it contradicts with our country's fundamental values. We still have the union jack because the queen is still the head of state and honestly I quite like the aussie flag nothing wrong with it.

I'm more concerned with your communist and unpatriotic leanings, maybe ASIO might visit you one day.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Your English is abhorrent. If you say something is "unaustralian" it means it contradicts with our country's fundamental values. We still have the union jack because the queen is still the head of state and honestly I quite like the aussie flag nothing wrong with it.

I'm more concerned with your communist and unpatriotic leanings, maybe ASIO might visit you one day.
There is nothing "special" about the Australian value you listed before, it's just basic common value of all democratic western nations. So therefore "unaustralian" is still meaningless by your explaination. "unwestern" is probably a better word in this sense.

The Queen is the head of state of Canada too, they don't have Union Jack on their flag.

ASIO is too busy keeping all the crazy habibis in Greenacre in check to deal with me. Plus as I've mentioned before, I do NOT support communism you faggot and being unpatriotic is not a crime.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
There is nothing "special" about the Australian value you listed before, it's just basic common value of all democratic western nations. So therefore "unaustralian" is still meaningless by your explaination. "unwestern" is probably a better word in this sense.
Were in Australia, and were talking in an Australian context. Deal with it.

The Queen is the head of state of Canada too, they don't have Union Jack on their flag.
They did till they were an independent country. Also they love the UK more than we do, their entire military organization is VERY VERY British in naming conventions (Princess Patricia's light horses).

ASIO is too busy keeping all the crazy habibis in Greenacre in check to deal with me. Plus as I've mentioned before, I do NOT support communism you faggot and being unpatriotic is not a crime.
No but being unpatriotic to the extent that you are and talking about how great a foreign power is does bring into question your allegiance. So maybe you should tone down your statements before someone takes it as conspiracy to commit treason.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
The current flag is just Unaustralian...

We need a new flag, something with kangaroo or kaola on it. That would be much more australian than Union Jack.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Several years ago a video was released in china supposedly showing a british pakistani attempting to rape a chinese girl in china. Although the video appeared to be almost certainly staged (and was later confirmed to be) the chinese lost their shit. Despite the man being pakistani, large numbers of white people living in china were deported due to the backlash. Sounds pretty racist to me.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
True Blue Australian patriots. So British loyalists like you are not counted.
You are not a true blue patriot. I am not a "british loyalist"; australia part of the commonwealth, the country was created by the british and most of us have british ancestry. hating britain is unaustralian and so are you.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
You are not a true blue patriot. I am not a "british loyalist"; australia part of the commonwealth, the country was created by the british and most of us have british ancestry. hating britain is unaustralian and so are you.
Go relearn your AUstralian history dude, Britain didn't create Australia. The federation of Australia was created by the self-governing colonies (States) to form one nation.

most of us have british ancestry. hating britain is unaustralian and so are you.
So, we are all either immigrants or invaders from the rest of the world. Why the fuck would I care about where your ancestry is from? Why the fuck would a yellow skinned Chinese like me give a shit about Britain? I don't hate Britain, I just don't give a damn about it. Most Aussies don't give a damn about Britain, most Australians don't even know the difference between UK and Great Britain.

If you want Australia to be part of the commonwealth, then by definition you're a British loyalist, because a patriot would want an independent Australia, and not a country under the realm of another.

ps. I fact I do hate the British for burning down the old summer palace, starting war with Qing and forcing the distributing of opium in China so that the fat queen victoria can make few $$$.

If it wasn't for the British, Qing China would not have lost the first sino-Japan war, Qing would be much stronger, there would no ROC and Qing China would have become the most powerful state in the world with Mongolia, outer Manchuria, Taiwan, Ryukyu (Okinawa) and even Korea under CHinese rule.

So fuck the British.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Go relearn your AUstralian history dude, Britain didn't create Australia. The federation of Australia was created by the self-governing colonies (States) to form one nation.
By created I mean settled and established government here. You're being semantic and you know it. Australia exists because of the British.

Why the fuck would a yellow skinned Chinese give a shit about Britain?
Idk, out of gratitude for being allowed to escape the shitty country created by their countrymen and into a great country created by men and women of british ancestry, perhaps?

If you want Australia to be part of the commonwealth, then by definition you're a British loyalist, because a patriot would want an independent Australia, and not a country under the realm of another.
To be a patriot is to love ones' country, and our historical, genetic and legal ties to britain are an inherent part of out country. Wanting to change everything about australia to suit your outsider's view of what it should be is decidedly unpatriotic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)