what does UnAustralian mean exactly? (1 Viewer)

Capo

HSC
lol why is everyone bashing china...
I'm sure they're not specifically targetting China. They're just targetting the troll that's using his Chinese culture to stir shit.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
It is so unaustralian to attack someone based on their ethnicity. Where is the spirit of multiculturalism?

And why is white people so rare in actuarial studies?

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Because it's their second language.
English is my second language and Chinese is my first. No excuses, you want to live you learn the language. How is saying China is not multicultural anyway bashing it? What is stating facts now "insulting" you somehow? You're a commie sympathiser as well, so that's pretty unaustralian.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Well what they're doing is technically treason.

(d) levies war, or does any act preparatory to levying war, against the Commonwealth; or
(e) engages in conduct that assists by any means whatever, with intent to assist, an enemy:
(i) at war with the Commonwealth, whether or not the existence of a state of war has been declared; and
(ii) specified by Proclamation made for the purpose of this paragraph to be an enemy at war with the Commonwealth; or

So yeah declaring war against Australia (ISIS aussie members) does fall under acts of treason.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
It's UnAnstralian that we can not keep kangaroos as pet, yet I can buy kangaroo meat sold as cat pet food.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
That's because "Unaustralian" is not even a word recognised by spell check.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Is it unAustralian that smart fresh of the boat Chinese kids are forced to study with stupid native lebo kids in Western Sydney public schools simply because they can not speak good English?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Is it unAustralian that smart fresh of the boat Chinese kids are forced to study with stupid native lebo kids in Western Sydney public schools simply because they can not speak good English?
By the official standard, no.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
no so smart if they can't speak english and follow the instructions of a teacher.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
funny how all those super smart chinese people could never achieve anything until they got their hands on western technology

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)