What does "You're a Nice Guy" Actually Mean? (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
I don't know how to reject guys, just women. I'm talking from a personal viewpoint, clearly.
like you wouldnt try to hook a girl up with a girl

you'd at least try to

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
erawamai said:
Correct. But I still think thats makes you a nice guy.

In many ways girls are just or more superficial as people stereotype guys to be. I think girls never really try as hard as guys to understand the opp sex. (Mainly because from the age of 13 guys are obsessed with sex and how to understand the female in order to get sex. Girls, being less sex desperate, often are not so obsessed with understanding guys knowing that guys often will come to them. Assuming that they have an attractive personality or physicality). his results in some girls who have no utter clue about how the male mind works or what a male does. These types of girls tend to look at guys as an accessory. It may be subconscious or conscious but plenty of girls do it.
WTF?! Girls do not try to understand guys? Guys try to understand girls...in order to get sex? Do you realise what you are saying ( i assume you are male ) and how it sounds?! This alone is quite superficial, trying to understand a girl to get sex?? Therefore it makes our job quite easy at working out how the male mind works, no?
Many different reasons why a guy could try to understand a girl:
- what makes her happy
- what makes her unhappy
- whats she thinking about
- why does she have mood swings....
to name a few. Each has infinate possible answers. Reverse the roles - a girl trying to understand a guy:
- what makes him happy --- sex
- what makes him unhappy --- no sex
- whats he thinking about --- sex
- mood swings --- fluctuating sex life

Of course not all males are like this - forgive me for the generalisations. Im sure we try to find something else to understand..

PS sorry if its already been said, i didnt read the rest of the thread

HSC
haha ... yeahhh i guess you cant just generalise guys like that .. lolz..

but yeahh i dunno guys theses days are getting kinda werid ..

of maybe its me ?

anywhoo tc ppl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)