What does "You're a Nice Guy" Actually Mean? (1 Viewer)

HSC
My girlfriend told me I was the nicest guy in the world, but she dumped me anyway. What’s the deal?

I really don’t want to do this, but Maxim doesn’t pay me $30 in Doritos each week to spare your feelings. Either she is lying—that is, you are not a nice guy but she is telling you that you are to get you out of her hair without calling the cops—or (and this is more likely if you guys were together a while) she is using nice as a euphemism for the sad truth: She’s not sexually attracted to you. She really doesn’t want to say that, so she numbs the dump with the Novocain of nice. Don’t misunderstand her—she thinks you’re a good egg and everything—she just wants to downshift from sleeping with you on a regular basis to greeting you with a very friendly punch in the arm the next time she sees you.

The "N" word. not that end word. Women why do you say it. Fellas why do you hate it

iwannarock

HSC
it means you need to buy a motorbike, wear leather jackets, always carry around a bottle of jack daniels and the way you introduce yourself would have to be something obnoxious like "hey i'm so and so.........and i like to fuck" :cool:

nice guys always finish last in all areas of life. its harsh but true i'm afraid. i'm living proof.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
it means yuo dont treat her like shit. verbally abuse her next time and she will fall in love

choc-chip

HSC
I guess no one likes been treated nastily. this girl is either too young for commitment or she just not that into you. Let's assume that you are a nice and easy going personality. however, you need to realised there are way more stuffs that girls look for in a relationship other than desiring to be treated well. I guess there's nothing wrong with you, when she said you are a nice person, i reckon she really means that.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
It means you're boring. You can be nice but still say pricky things every now and then, and this is the balance women want.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
withoutaface said:
You can be nice but still say pricky things every now and then, and this is the balance women want.
Correct. But I still think thats makes you a nice guy.

In many ways girls are just or more superficial as people stereotype guys to be. I think girls never really try as hard as guys to understand the opp sex. (Mainly because from the age of 13 guys are obsessed with sex and how to understand the female in order to get sex. Girls, being less sex desperate, often are not so obsessed with understanding guys knowing that guys often will come to them. Assuming that they have an attractive personality or physicality). his results in some girls who have no utter clue about how the male mind works or what a male does. These types of girls tend to look at guys as an accessory. It may be subconscious or conscious but plenty of girls do it.

Last edited:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
In the words of my current reading material, "he's just not that into you"

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
In the words of my current reading material, "he's just not that into you"

haha u have the hes not into you book? iwas thinking about getting that just ao i can work out what things i shouldnt say or do anymore, cause the female readers of the book will be thinking " hes not into me" when iam chating them up

so yeh, a rough translation of NicE = No sEx... just repeat that mantra to yourself over and over. Nice can mean you pussyfoot around and consider her feelings far too much, like say she had a single drink, u like take her home and put her too bed, and even if she wants it u dont give it to her cause "shes intoxicated" and doesnt know what shes saying... sometimes girls dont want to be considered, sometimes they just wanna be treated...not badly...but u know, not put up on a pedastool, sorta treat em like you would treat a friend of the same sex, except u get to fuck her dont treat her like anything special...

e.g the biker guy would have that sort of attitude towards everyone, and he is completely open with his feelings [ wanna fuck?] where as a nice guy treats girls different to how he treats his friends, and he conseals his feelings and desires because ge thinks acting on them wouldnt be nice...

so dont be a nice guy, just be yourself

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
i say "You're a nice guy"... followed by "but i just don't love you in that way"...

its my way of telling a really sweet friend that my hearts just not in it

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
RanyofuKenyan? said:
Gotta treat 'em mean to keep 'em keen.
yes, there is a very fine line there...
but it certainly does work :uhhuh:

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
I tend not to say the 'n' word to guys anymore.

Because that's never the reason.

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
*yooneek* said:
i say "You're a nice guy"... followed by "but i just don't love you in that way"...

its my way of telling a really sweet friend that my hearts just not in it
hehe yeah ....nice guy excuse=i just want to be friends. :uhhuh:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Serius said:
haha u have the hes not into you book? iwas thinking about getting that just ao i can work out what things i shouldnt say or do anymore, cause the female readers of the book will be thinking " hes not into me" when iam chating them up
"he's just not that into you" is crap, don't get it

Last edited:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
"he's just not that into you" is crap, don't get it
Agreed. But, it was good, fun, light trashy reading that required no thought.

Skeeta

HSC
the nice guy is the guy that is nice funny sweet etc always there for you but doesnt have that certain something to make the chemistry bubble.. hes most likely the guy that you cry to when ur boyfriend is a bitch or when u break up

hes the guy you wish you had feelings for because you know how good he'd treat you but for some damn erason you just dont feel anythin...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)