• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What Excercise Did You Do Today? (1 Viewer)

Tim035

HSC
I wrote a few essays.
Ah yes, I remember not being able to pick up a pen for the rest of the day following advanced english due to my hand being so cramped.

- Went rock climbing last night for 2 hours, fore-arms are pretty dam sore today.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
2km walk to station this morning (around 20 mins), played touch footy at uni for about 30 mins, after which i required heart replacement surgery.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
will play premier league [ie. way too fast paced] touch tonight out at parramatta. i think the cold makes the exercise about twice better for me. lol.
also run up & down my driveway [it's long and steep.]

Tim035

HSC
Pyramid to 5 rep max flat bench (92.5kg)

Pyramid to 5 rep max squats (82.5kg) Yes... for some reason I can bench a lot more then I can squat, I've inherited off my dad disproportionally short legs for my height.

Pyramid to 5 rep max barbell rows (62.5kg)

5 mins of core stabilizing exercises my physio gave me to do

3 x 10 sit up variation --> Start sitting with legs bent in front of you, start to lean back till your arms are fully extended and hands are touching your knees. Now without moving your core raise your arms up till they glide past your ears, now lower them back down to starting position. Take 10 seconds to complete each rep, if too easy hold a 2kg dumbell in hands whilst doing.

10 minutes on bike.

BreezerD

HSC
Short legs should make your squat higher, not lower... Shorter range of motion... maybe get your form checked out? because that sounds very odd.

Oliver04

HSC
Short legs should make your squat higher, not lower... Shorter range of motion... maybe get your form checked out? because that sounds very odd.
He's probably just starting up. Often guys who just came out of their 'bench and curl' phase have stronger benches.

Oliver04

HSC
do you hit up the uni gym?

If yes what days/times?
I don't sorry man, I have a squat rack and olympic set at home so I work out here.

Steve and I decided we'd start lifting on a wednesday after lunch if you'd like to join us though. You might not wanna follow my lifting schedule though, its just light squats, a press and a deadlift.

Tim035

HSC
He's probably just starting up. Often guys who just came out of their 'bench and curl' phase have stronger benches.
This may also have a bit to do with it; prior to my current program I was doing a 4 day split, where over a period of 3 months I think the only thing I started lifting heavier was incline bench; and squats were only performed once a week on the smith machine.

Would flat feet have anything to do with it? I have incredibly flat feet, which some guy told me increases pressure on the lumber spine whilst doing squats.

BreezerD

HSC
This may also have a bit to do with it; prior to my current program I was doing a 4 day split, where over a period of 3 months I think the only thing I started lifting heavier was incline bench; and squats were only performed once a week on the smith machine.

Would flat feet have anything to do with it? I have incredibly flat feet, which some guy told me increases pressure on the lumber spine whilst doing squats.
Shouldn't really make a noticeable difference to your weight lifted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)