What games are you playing now during the holidays? (2 Viewers)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Lucas Arts is going to make a third. Hopefully they give Obsidian the chance to actually finish the game this time.

lengy

HSC
Been playing Rome: Total War heaps cause I want Medieval 2: Total War but need to pay off credit card first.

Playing Warhammer 40,000: Dark Crusade at LAN.

touma88

HSC
haven't played games since the days of c&c. Do u know where I can download any wicked games online? torrents

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Slidey said:
Lucas Arts is going to make a third. Hopefully they give Obsidian the chance to actually finish the game this time.
Yeah, I heard about it being "not finished". What does this result in? Terribly rushed ending and all that?

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
runtlocks said:
Yeah, I heard about it being "not finished". What does this result in? Terribly rushed ending and all that?
Yeah, KOTOR 1 > KOTOR 2 for storyline, but KOTOR 2 > KOTOR 1 for gameplay and improvements to combat, spells etc. The ending of the 2nd is pretty lame. The big boss's excuse for being the big boss is pretty boring actually...

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Oh, and I'm pretty much playing CSS and Dota mainly now. Finished Hitman Blood Money, COOLEST ENDING EVER. I quit WoW because I got incredibly bored, maybe I'll start a new character at the expansion. Maybe.

neafoo

HSC
s-p-a-c-e-d said:
I bought Guitar Hero II recently - it' a ton of fun!

I'm up to 'Carry Me Home' on hard and it's rly rly hard. I fail in the first 9% :mad1:

Also, I want to get Shadow of The Colossus but it's still like $88 at BigW, which I'm not paying. And the new Katamari when I can, but I didn't even see it at EB last time I checked.
i bought it at ebgames for $80
a week later i noticed JB hi fi (in the city) had a wall of copies being sold for $50.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
ill be playing:

- Bully
- Pro Evolution Soccer 6
- Poker

Chris.

HSC
I downloaded neverwinter nights and it crashes on the 2nd level!! :burn:

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
wat did u expect with downloading it

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
I finally picked up my arcade stick!:shy:

Just been tearing up on Metal Slug, Street Fighter 2 series and other various coin-op treasures with it. Rolls right off your wrist, really.

J

jhakka

I started playing Go Sudoku on PSP. I hate picking up a hand-held and find that Dad's left something addictive like that in there. It happens with Tetris a lot.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
jhakka said:
I started playing Go Sudoku on PSP. I hate picking up a hand-held and find that Dad's left something addictive like that in there. It happens with Tetris a lot.
Your dad plays the PSP? Speaking of dads, mine wants my PS2 when I go to uni. He wants something to play when he comes home. Can't say he'll enjoy games like Final Fantasy and God of War, haha...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)