• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what girls like (2 Viewers)

what do girls like

• nice guy

Votes: 54 65.1%
  • jerk

Votes: 29 34.9%

• Total voters

Jacindaprincess

HSC
N/A
um im pretty sure that girls like nice guys who dont constantly want to be treated like shit every single day of their lives and get cheated on and shit so yea. sometimes girls like jerks but they mostly want a 90/10 ratio of nice guys to jerks.

HSC
Uni Grad
um im pretty sure that girls like nice guys who dont constantly want to be treated like shit every single day of their lives and get cheated on and shit so yea. sometimes girls like jerks but they mostly want a 90/10 ratio of nice guys to jerks.

m8

HSC
wrong

HSC
N/A
Ew why the Comic Sans and why the magenta.

anne1010

HSC
Girls like doctors
hot ones like george clooney on er. i havnt watched an episode but the adds that come on during friends and himym makes me consider my career path if working in a hospital is that much fun and surrounded by hot guys...

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Jacindaprincess.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
hot ones like george clooney on er. i havnt watched an episode but the adds that come on during friends and himym makes me consider my career path if working in a hospital is that much fun and surrounded by hot guys...
coz tv show doctors look like real doctors

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I think you'll find it's a bit more complicated than that

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Girls don't actually like nice guys, they dump them for jerks.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
girls don't actually like guys.

most of us are just tricking!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)