• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what girls like (1 Viewer)

what do girls like

• nice guy

Votes: 54 65.1%
  • jerk

Votes: 29 34.9%

• Total voters

anne1010

HSC
who are you

jesus christ, even females are rejecting chivalry. what the fuck is wrong with you
lol im no femanist or nothing. i couldnt care less but i just dont see the need for a guy to walk to the other side of the car to open a door for me. most of the time its those cheese dicks that cheat and shit. id much rather a guy just treat me with respect.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
most of the time its those cheese dicks that cheat and shit. id much rather a guy just treat me with respect.
I'm sure guys who open the door for you feel very respected when you call them cheating, cheese dicks.

anne1010

HSC
I'm sure guys who open the door for you feel very respected when you call them cheating, cheese dicks.
lmao i dont go for guys who open doors for me. i know its very stereo typical.

anne1010

HSC
ive been wondering why this whole gentleman opening doors business doesnt tickle my fancy so i dont sound like such an bitchy person. unless this guy opens the door for his mum, dad, sister or someone else he loves then hes obv doing it to impress you and i guess thats not impressive?

this chick i know was with a guy for 6 months. they were so in love with each other. planned where they were gonna live kids names etc. he used to do the whole gentlemen act. he would come over every saturday with a bunch of flowers for her. once he got it in, he dumped her. i guess she was ignorant maybe? but the whole gentlemen act is something alot of guys do. they usually find the chase to be the fun bit.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
maybe on the first few dates id be all chilvarous and shit but then eventually give up cuz im lazy like that.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Me *holding maccas*- oi bitch open the door.
GF- fuck off.
Me- im gonna eat some nuggets
GF- im getting the door!

HSC
you should open the door for anyone if you are there first, which you should be unless you are beta as fuck
and hold it if someone is following you close behind

you dont need to open a car door for a girl they arent (all) cripples but opening a building door is polite and you should be doing it for everyone

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Girls like abs. I have learned this from several years of bitches saying shit about abs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)