What have YOU done so far? (1 Viewer)

bob fossil

HSC
I was only given 2 hours of MX2 homework to do, so thats finished and i can't be fucked to start anything.

Making notes is a waste of time for me so I'll be having fun all holidays.

wrecking

derp.
HSC
i think i'll waste my holidays watching flight of the conchords thank you very much.

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC
just finished revising maths. 5 things down, 5 to go

s2bbycarO_

HSC
- Chemistry syllabus
- Biology syllabus

Once through with that I'll continue my multimedia major project, start on maths revision and read my precribed texts for english.

nerd_2b

HSC
I finished my eco notes for topic 1, finished ancient notes, finished religion notes, and finished english module A notes.

Now I'm doing Belonging notes, and then I'll move onto doing my religion assessment, then my ancient assessment, then my english assessment, and then revise for 4u assessment, and then do my tutoring homework, and then do my maths homework from school, and then I'll work on 3u maths and 4u maths. If time persists, I'll learn ahead for some subjects but I doubt I'll get there.

the fact that I have assessments right after the holidays means that I'll have to spend my whole holidays preparing and studying :(
Hey, about eco notes... I find it very time consuming and hard to memorise my notes when I refer to tim riley;s book, so is it ok if I just summarise the concept from The Global Economy (school book)? And then just grab out some stats from other books or something? Because that will make my life a lot easier....what do you thinkI should do?

nutcracker

the restaurant at the end of the universe.
HSC
Feel so lazy ><
Done about 1300ish words of EE2
Read a few books for EE2 research too
Read Frankenstein, watched Blade Runner
Finished eng adv short story
Finished making notes for all of the Global Economy
Up to date with chem, mod
Went on a four-day holiday with family

nerd_2b - what I did was just mash Tim Riley & Dixon together; so my notes are basically both books summarised. Riley has a lot of useless shit in it and looking at all those stats makes me feel physically ill sometimes. It's good to use other books too, because they actually bother to explain the concept instead of just stuffing as many statistics as can fit on the page.

Off to start on the Acidic Environment!

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
Riley is so irrelevant at timessssss

lets see
ive finished english notes.. took me 3 days. so lazzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyy

gonna move onto doing my assessments

nutcracker, you have done a lot.

ilikebeeef

HSC
LOL I've done nothing much... >.< (procrastinator alert)

But that's because we're not in 2010 yet. Once it gets to my brain that I will be doing the HSC in the same year we'll be in, I will do some more stuff... :D

nutcracker

HSC
nutcracker, you have done a lot.
Haha, not really, but someone saying so makes me feel a bit better ^^;
I've completely neglected maths so far, which is pretty stupid seeing as it's the subject I do crappiest in >_o.
You though, you've done soooo much. So many notes, ah! How do you do it so fast? I'm so slow at making notes lol. Today, it's taken me 5 hours to do just 3 dot points of the second chem module lol. And I was actually working the whole time! Something's not right here... :mad1:

Essjaybee

HSC
Work wise I have done absolutely nothing :)
Well I've cleaned and rearranged most of my room, which I will continue to do tomorrow. I actually have a table to do work on now, so maybe I wont bludge through the year this time.

However I have made a holiday study timetable, and a school one that i'm gonna change when i get my timetable. And I've made my checklist of work to get done, all that's left to do is start crossing things off.

My initial plan was to do absolutely nothing for the rest of the year, and it's worked out just fine :)

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
Haha, not really, but someone saying so makes me feel a bit better ^^;
I've completely neglected maths so far, which is pretty stupid seeing as it's the subject I do crappiest in >_o.
You though, you've done soooo much. So many notes, ah! How do you do it so fast? I'm so slow at making notes lol. Today, it's taken me 5 hours to do just 3 dot points of the second chem module lol. And I was actually working the whole time! Something's not right here... :mad1:
2 days for one subject. around 6 hours each day. :D

burning out now...:(

nutcracker

HSC
Hmm, I think it's the fact that my "summaries" aren't exactly summaries. I like to have as much information as possible or else I'll feel unsure come exam time. The only quality of mine I consider useful when it comes to studying is the fact that I have a pretty good memory - large chunks of info tend to stick in my head, so having a lot of stuff to go through works for me. I generally have 3-4 textbook + up to 5 sets of notes (usually from BOS) around me when I make notes and I take out the best bits from each. I guess that's why it takes me so long, I read through basically the same info about 10 times, but then, that works too because it all sticks in my head better.

Well, it's worked for me so far, so I guess I'll just trudge on. :spin:

leungz

HSC
English Advanced- Finished all AOS notes, Starting Module A &B Notes and Fitieth gate tomorow, read Looking for Alibrandi as a related text, Frankenstein and Hamlet

English Extension 1 - Making notes on Navigating the Global Module and almost finished

General Math- done nothing and dont intend to do anything

Ancient History- gotta start notes for Pompeii and Herculaneum

Modern History- Finished all notes and revision :)

Extension History- reading through some books for the MP

Economics- Finished all of Topic 1

Business Studies- All of Topic 1 Completed, trying to complete Topic 2 :(

2010 HSC
English Advanced
English Extension 1
General Mathematics
Ancient/Modern/Extension History
Economics
Business

ATAR Aim: 85+ Dreaming: 94+

speedofsound

HSC
in the process of drafting PIP questionnaire
writing AOS essay

that's about it

twistedrebel

HSC
Hey, about eco notes... I find it very time consuming and hard to memorise my notes when I refer to tim riley;s book, so is it ok if I just summarise the concept from The Global Economy (school book)? And then just grab out some stats from other books or something? Because that will make my life a lot easier....what do you thinkI should do?
yeah i do that aswell, riley goes into way too much detail then needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)