What if your handwriting is near PERFECT that it looks like it's printed?? (1 Viewer)

jamesfirst

HSC
What if a student wrote a response but their handwriting looks as if it was printed...

would he get called ??

acemusic415

HSC
I have friends who write so neat and meticulous that it really does look like a font. But during exam conditions, I think the pressure gets to you and I don't know anybody who writes like a font during an exam - only outside of one. That said, if it did happen, I don't think they will call (unless the Board has THAT much time to waste on their hands).

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
nothing will happen i assume, the marker will just mark it normally based on their content and will not biased and mark extra due to the sheer neatness of the one's handwriting. This thus creates a close connection between marker and reader, establishing a profound sense of belonging to people.

BloomyLove

HSC Hater
HSC
They're probably a replicant and require retirement in order to give the rest of the state a fair go.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
It wont happen, stop worrying.

Also, if someone has good writing, markers would love it because it makes it easy to read.

jamesfirst

HSC
It wont happen, stop worrying.

Also, if someone has good writing, markers would love it because it makes it easy to read.
I'm not worrying..........

I'm just curious.

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
lol this thread

well tbh some of the bos exemplar responses look almost printed if not for the slanted writing

esp the maths ones

so if it got full marks it'd probably be in the running for a printout rather than a call

physically impossible tho unless the person wrote like 1 word on their sheet

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
They won't get extra marks.

I don't think it matters if it is neat or what not. As long as it is readable then it is fine.

Jongnie

HSC
nothing will happen i assume, the marker will just mark it normally based on their content and will not biased and mark extra due to the sheer neatness of the one's handwriting. This thus creates a close connection between marker and reader, establishing a profound sense of belonging to people.
this

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
How the hell can someone write that perfect, unless they're writing like 300 words for each essay!

HSC
Uni Grad
They're probably a replicant and require retirement in order to give the rest of the state a fair go.
OH NOE don't remind me of HSC english again.. nah kidding :L

But to the OP: nothing would happen, really. Just normal procedures

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)