What is each uni good for? (2 Viewers)

psyc1011

#truth
HSC
the fact that all unis are good at teaching.......
That was I was saying in my initial response.

Explain to me why you thhink that I didn't think that mandie meant teaching i.e. how did you conclude that my interpretation of mandie's question was erroneous?

psyc1011

#truth
HSC
psyc plz...
SPARKLING SMILES ;)
Your friend suckerpunched me and my following responses were not violent or disrespectful.

ok, but this was ur response.....

"UNSW - hot girls in psychology

Ive seen some gorgeous women near business/commerce areas..."
That's a complete non-sequitur. You replied to my reply on mandie's question, thus the focus of discussion is on mandie, not OP.

Please do no derail. I'm not replying to your smart aleck comments.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
UTS has a very good social life if you're willing to put yourself out there and get involved (Having events to attend 7 days a week is possible). So courses aside if you want to develop your personality it's a very good option. Most clubs at UTS are also apparently a little less inclusive than in other Universities and the people are really nice.

UTS is pretty generous in giving out travel grants to high quality applicants. So it's a viable option if you want to do some international travel.

Don't use girls as a criteria for your University. Just trust me on this one.

Being in the middle of Ultimo is nice as there are plenty of good places and Cafes that you can go to. Places like circular quay are only a short walk away meaning that you can chill there with friends and stuff. There's also a Gym (that i've never used) and plenty of places to sleep.

I've also been to a few leadership development programs ran by the University which have all been fun. They have networking events every now and then which i found mildly valuable.

I believe that University is about much more than academics. Every >3rd year i have met thus far have said that they regret not taking advantage of unilife in first year. So this is all something that you need to consider closely.

Silly Sausage

HSC
What would you say is best for Anthropology
Macquarie Uni has Paleontology and Archaeology if that's close enough lol.
But USYD probs has the best Anthropology from a social science perspective at least.

Angel_HSC

HSC
oh okay... cause Western Syd has a bachelor course just realised but not sure which uni was well-known for their anthropology :)

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
How I see it

UNSW = Commerce,Law,Science,Medicine,Arts and Engineering
UTS = Information Technology ,Engineering,Communication,Law and Business
USYD = Arts,Law,Science,Medicine,Engineering and Commerce
Maq = Basically Commerce degree
UWS = An easy way to do all the above course without a 90 ATAR and a Early Admission/Medicine/Arts
ACU = I have no idea.
Notre Dam = Arts,Law and Theology stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)