What is everyone up to at school? (1 Viewer)

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
my physics teacher doesn't really teach much, just goes through course quickly and talks about a few concepts occasionally, we just end up not doing much in class then so tbh we aren't up to much, but we're supposedly up to rockets now.

pigas

HSC
In biology, we were learning about the arteries and the latest thing we did was about body fluid alternatives (like blood etc)

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
Nuclear Chem section of Production of Materials in Chemistry,
A few lessons into Integration by substitution for 3U
Almost starting Crime (After finishing Human Rights) in Legal

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm interested to know where people are up to in 4U, for my class, complex numbers will be completed within the next 2 periods

timeflies

HSC
I'm interested to know where people are up to in 4U, for my class, complex numbers will be completed within the next 2 periods
For us, we've completed complex numbers and doing conics. Our exam in later this term will be on both complex numbers and conics. But I do think our teacher flew through some things in complex numbers without proper explanations ><

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
For us, we've completed complex numbers and doing conics. Our exam in later this term will be on both complex numbers and conics. But I do think our teacher flew through some things in complex numbers without proper explanations ><
Yeah the kids that do 4U at our school are in the same case as you guys. They are being rushed by their teachers and are struggling to stay up to date with work. Kinda sucks to be them.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
It took us one full term to do complex numbers last year, making it one of my stronger topics.
But in the end, we rushed through mechanics before the trials and harder ext 1 after the trials.
That may have cost me an e4, but meh, high 80's is good enough.

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Yeah the kids that do 4U at our school are in the same case as you guys. They are being rushed by their teachers and are struggling to stay up to date with work. Kinda sucks to be them.
I thought my teacher was rushing through the work too fast, but we only finished the course with 2 weeks to spare. That's how the 4U course works. It's up to the student to keep up with the work, which is why so many find 4U so difficult.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I thought my teacher was rushing through the work too fast, but we only finished the course with 2 weeks to spare. That's how the 4U course works. It's up to the student to keep up with the work, which is why so many find 4U so difficult.
The course should be fast paced, requiring me to spend many hours a week just to keep up, even though our class was always behind.

ataratar

HSC
Im seriously stressing for 3unit maths because all we ever seem to do is 2unit and we all did really bad in the recent 2 unit test. still on the first topic for eco… and battling with belonging for english :)

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
lol. I probably spent around 28% on Ext.2. Probably around 12% Ext.1. 22% Chemistry. 18% Physics. 15% English Advanced. 5% Economics.
Hmmm very accurate percentages right there haha.

For me, probably 35% on 4U, 15% on 3U, 25% on chem, 22% on physics and 3% on english.
Yeah, I hate english with a passion :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)