• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What is so good about being a virgin? (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
pantha-princess said:
The Christian God, as opposed to the Muslim 'god', the Hindu 'god' etc...

Note the capital G in Christian God (meaning our real God) and the little g in Muslim/Hindu god... The Bible refers to other things than God the Father/Son/Spirit as 'gods' - they are just other things before our God...

It is ok to say that Muslim's have a god... because they do... I don't believe that god exists, but they still worship something they believe to be a god...

u get me?
so does a muslim spell their god 'God, and a christian god as 'god'?

Collin

HSC
N/A
There's technically nothing great about being a virgin, but lots of people view it as a special thing.. and many of those people ended up losing it in circumstances they regret.. which may make them go 'oh, wish I was a virgin again.. can't believe I lost it to this douche bag'. As for the 'pure and virtuous thing', many people once again view it as a special thing.. and arguably a loss of virginity could be regarded as a major loss of innocence. If you're a skanky slut who sleeps around obviously you're not pure or virtuous, atleast in my opinion (I don't want to start an argument over this.. everyone acknowledge that I DID say imo).

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
pantha-princess said:
The Christian God, as opposed to the Muslim 'god', the Hindu 'god' etc...

Note the capital G in Christian God (meaning our real God) and the little g in Muslim/Hindu god... The Bible refers to other things than God the Father/Son/Spirit as 'gods' - they are just other things before our God...

It is ok to say that Muslim's have a god... because they do... I don't believe that god exists, but they still worship something they believe to be a god...

u get me?
yes i get that you suck...

How can you justify that you believe in your god, and everyone else is completely wrong about thier gods... Seriously.

HSC
RingerINC said:
yes i get that you suck...

How can you justify that you believe in your god, and everyone else is completely wrong about thier gods... Seriously.

It's called faith...

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
so because your all catholic/christian and that, do you not use contraception?
Yes, I believe that contraception is Ok. Because, God is way bigger than any form of contraception. If it is in his plan for you to have a baby, you will fall pregnant regardless of how much contraception you use.

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
pantha-princess said:
Yes, I believe that contraception is Ok. Because, God is way bigger than any form of contraception. If it is in his plan for you to have a baby, you will fall pregnant regardless of how much contraception you use.
What about abortion... how you feel about that...

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
ahahhahahahaa

omgsh.

please leave pantha. christianity is cooler than wat u make it 2 b.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Is pushing someone down a flight of stairs considered as abortion?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
RingerINC said:
It depends if theyre pregnant or not...
Let's pretend it's a pregnant girl. Would God accept it if you said "it was an accident"?

HSC
Christianity is cool. I don't know what kinda church you go to, but if you think I'm making christianity look boring and dull, you have issues. I'm answering people's questions. Is that not a good thing?

About abortion - I am pro life. God intends for babies to be created when a woman falls pregnant. There is no accident or mistake. God says that the second conception happens, that is a human being...

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
jumbo. shhhhh, lets all quietly leave this thread. if we tiptoe out, she prob wont notice we rnt listening anymore.

or were we ever

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
pantha-princess said:
It's God's plan for someone to get raped and have children ay

It suppose its also God's plan for people to be born into starving families in third world countries, and do nothing in life but starve until they die

I believe that there is some sort of plan but on the otherhand, it is disgusting, self-centred, blind optimism as well as ignorant to totally believe that there's a plan to all of it.

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
pantha-princess said:
Christianity is cool. I don't know what kinda church you go to, but if you think I'm making christianity look boring and dull, you have issues. I'm answering people's questions. Is that not a good thing?

About abortion - I am pro life. God intends for babies to be created when a woman falls pregnant. There is no accident or mistake. God says that the second conception happens, that is a human being...
I don't remember God ever saying anything about that in the Bible... and no one has the right to speak for God. Anyways i don't see the great difference between abortion and contraception. It's just the prevention of life, the baby isnt a sentinent being when the abortion takes place. And what about still born babies, did God intend for them to be born alive?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
RingerINC said:
Yes, the same way god accepts you... as an accident.
Yeah, he obviously had no idea what he was in for.
pantha-princess said:
This'll be good.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
pantha-princess said:

yes, you're making it look dull and boring.
and no, i dont have issues.

i've been been draged to church by relatives - it was boring, and pews are not the comfiest things to sit on at some ungoldy hour of a sunday morning or night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)