What is so good about being a virgin? (2 Viewers)

Pace_T

HSC
thats extremely rude of them to start patronising you cos you're a virgin. theres absolutely nothing wrong with it and i would prefer my partner to be one cos it'd rule out any suspicion that she was easy.

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
Pace_T said:
thats extremely rude of them to start patronising you cos you're a virgin. theres absolutely nothing wrong with it and i would prefer my partner to be one cos it'd rule out any suspicion that she was easy.
that will only be fair if ur a virgin urself

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Your friends are sluzzas harhar
Say hey i bet i dont have chlamydia or do other sexually transmitted disease jokes

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Nice effort, what about if some hot hot hot chick goes up to you and goes lets root? deny that?

HSC
Zrap said:
Your friends are sluzzas harhar
Say hey i bet i dont have chlamydia or do other sexually transmitted disease jokes
Lol I shouldn't have called them sluts, but define slut. Both my best mates have slept with 5 guys, all of which have been their bfs.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
proud to be a virgin - coz in today's day and age sex is seen as something which can be toyed around with by so many youths
sooo.. umm - i dont know why it's seen as so virtuous and all, but it is - special, coz it's the one thing that you've got to call your own
i dont know - i suppose that it's kinda more specialer to chicks than guys - coz it's a way of life-formationing or something?
i dont know
... but yet.. im proud of my virginity!
hehe

I have my heart - I can call that my own
I have my left testicle - I can call that my own
I have my liver - I can call that my own
etc etc etc

You are just an idiot, you have no serious answer to the initial question.

"it's kinda more specialer to chicks than guys - coz it's a way of life - formationining or something "

what the fuck?

RohanZ

Pan fried Steak
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
I have my heart - I can call that my own
I have my left testicle - I can call that my own
I have my liver - I can call that my own
etc etc etc

You are just an idiot, you have no serious answer to the initial question.

"it's kinda more specialer to chicks than guys - coz it's a way of life - formationining or something "

what the fuck?
I love you man.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Pace_T said:
i would prefer my partner to be one cos it'd rule out any suspicion that she was easy.
I wouldn't because she'd be shit. That sounds like the kind of thing a dude who's never got any would say.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Riet said:
I wouldn't because she'd be shit. That sounds like the kind of thing a dude who's never got any would say.
No it doesnt.
Its not like she wouldnt 'get better'. That seems pretty shallow.... or have i misunderstood you?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
*TRUE* said:
No it doesnt.
Its not like she wouldnt 'get better'. That seems pretty shallow.... or have i misunderstood you?
1. Assumes if she's had sex before, she's easy which is stupid
2. Also just plain sexist that I should expect her to be even though I'm not
3. I'm nearly 20, it's more or less assumed she will have before
4. I don't want the hassle of going out with someone who hasn't. It puts it up on a pedestal when it shouldn't be a big deal.

Edit: and I am shallow, deal with it.

Last edited:

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Riet said:
4. I don't want the hassle of going out with someone who hasn't. It puts it up on a pedestal when it shouldn't be a big deal.
Mmm i agree with number one especially.... thats a big misconception...also there are plenty of girls who are physically virginal but that are the biggest skanks around...they are usually the self righteous ones too.
2. I agree , but lots of couples are made up of virgins and non virgins...
3. Assume nothing...lol
4. Fair enough:) 'Similar values' thing i guess

PS: looks like i did get u wrong.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
*TRUE* said:
*snip*

PS: looks like i did get u wrong.
By expect I mean "have an expectation.", not saying she can't be a virgin, I mean it's not a factor or something I'd worry about. I'd just prefer not.
Edit: And about the original. Guys who say that tend to be the types who don't get any (not sure if Pace is joking or not), since guys who have done it before just don't care :p

Last edited:

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Riet said:
By expect I mean "have an expectation.", not saying she can't be a virgin, I mean it's not a factor or something I'd worry about. I'd just prefer not.
Oh ok.
Probably the best position to have in a way.
I mean , i know i want to be with someone who values mine , but not in a...oh i dont even know how to explain it.
I know i want my husband to see it as it is , a gift...not as his right...i really dont know how to explain it.

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
Riet said:

do u consider it sexist if a guy expects a girl to be skinny even when he's not skinny himself

ps: good that u admit u r shallow. i respect guys who are honest about being shallow..totally despise those that care about looks yet deny by giving me that bullshit "PERSONALITY IS ALWAYS FIRST"

Pace_T

HSC
Riet said:

who said that a non-virgin is easy? i said being a virgin removes any suspicion that she might be. and in my opinion and contrary to wat true said, if shes a virgin she's not a skank, just really flirty i guess.

Pace_T

HSC
tussitussa said:
do u consider it sexist if a guy expects a girl to be skinny even when he's not skinny himself

ps: good that u admit u r shallow. i respect guys who are honest about being shallow..totally despise those that care about looks yet deny by giving me that bullshit "PERSONALITY IS ALWAYS FIRST"
exactly. they're preferences, everybody has their own.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
tussitussa said:

Not sexist, but hypocritical. Also weight is a visual characteristic anyway, virginity is different. It's sexist because he's saying "a girl should be a virgin so I know she isn't easy, but it doesn't matter what I do because I'm a guy."

Also virginity doesn't mean shit about easiness. Who cares if someone's never had sex if they've sucked off half a football team before breakfast?

Pace_T said:
exactly. they're preferences, everybody has their own.
Yeh, the kind of preference guys who've never got laid have.

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
I think it's not whether ur a virgin or not, it's what your attitude is.

I know this girl, she had sex when she was pretty young (not sure what age) but she is not a slut imo because she isn't the type who is "easy" and flirty. She is not the type who lets guys touch her "everywhere" for 'attention', for being labelled 'cool', 'sexy', etc.

So..there's no point making virginity (or lack thereof) sound like a "bad" thing because what matters is your attitude (unless ur like 12. that's a different story.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)