What is so good about being a virgin? (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Exactly, that's why I think Pace's original comment was dumb.
Who's more of a slut, a girl who's had 4 boyfriends and slept with them or a girl who's a virgin but gives head to anyone who asks?

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Riet said:
Not sexist, but hypocritical. Also weight is a visual characteristic anyway, virginity is different. It's sexist because he's saying "a girl should be a virgin so I know she isn't easy, but it doesn't matter what I do because I'm a guy."

Also virginity doesn't mean shit about easiness. Who cares if someone's never had sex if they've sucked off half a football team before breakfast?

Yeh, the kind of preference guys who've never got laid have.
First point: okay
Second: Sex isnt the point , heart and motivation is. Im lucky i still have what i have wanted to keep ,many of my friends wanted to aswell and have lost it.
Third point: You cant say that is the preference only of guys who havent slept with girls. I can think of five men i know who have ...you know what i mean.... and they still want a virginal girl. ( One is really down cause he thinks a nice girl wont have him now because of his past - which is dumb)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
That's what I'm saying. Sex isn't the point, it's attitude. If you act like a massive whore it doesn't matter whether or not you're a virgin or not, tbh. It's still a turn off. TBH, I find the idea of wanting a virginal girl creepy. It shouldn't be an issue.

Pace_T

HSC
all i was saying was that if shes a virgin its a better indication that she isnt easy as opposed to a girl who has slept with 5+ guys. im not saying that if she slept with many guys she's definately easy, its just a good indication of her attitude in my experience.

when did i say that i expect her to like me however inexperienced i am?
you said "but it doesnt matter what i do because im a guy"
uhhh.. i never implied that sort of thinking anywhere... :s :s :s
what is wrong with preferring a girl who isnt a slut. if shes not into inexperienced guys then obviously nothing will happen between them. but if she is, what's wrong with them two going out? lol.

oh please, with your logic riet every guy that goes for a skank has to be a player and every inexperienced guy has to go for an inexperienced girl, otherwise theyre all hypocritical. :rolleyes:

oh and im experienced by the way, im just defending the virgins out there because i respect them and their decisions.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Riet said:
That's what I'm saying. Sex isn't the point, it's attitude. If you act like a massive whore it doesn't matter whether or not you're a virgin or not, tbh. It's still a turn off. TBH, I find the idea of wanting a virginal girl creepy. It shouldn't be an issue.

I agree in a way.... I hate and despise girls who act holier than thou , dress like a whore , chase every man in the church building desperate for a husband and then rubbish girls who've 'lost theirs'. Hate might be too strong a word but ive seen that sort of pathetic dishonest arrogance hurt a friend bad.
Ive seen it and it makes me sick.

Despite the fact i do mostly agree with what you have said, I still hope my husband will value mine as precious , as something that reflects on me , as a gift i have endured alot to give ( ok , maybe i havent endured that much:).... ) So i hope he loves the fact that i waited just for him , but isnt the sort of man that just expects it. Ive protected more than just a physical thing , i protected my heart too.
Its alright though for me , i pretty much know who i am going to marry ( as long as things continue as they are) and he has the right mindset in my eyes.
I guess we all just have to find someone who values what we do :)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I'm not saying you have to go for someone of equal experience. I'm saying having any expectation is silly, especially when it's on the assumption that someone who's a virgin is any more virtuous than someone who isn't.

"what is wrong with preferring a girl who isnt a slut. "
Nothing, but being a virgin is no indication of that. If a girl had had 5+ steady boyfriends, would you still care? If so, why?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
*TRUE* said:
Despite the fact i do mostly agree with what you have said, I still hope my husband will value mine as precious , as something that reflects on me...
Ignoring that I don't hold those values, I think it's fine that you feel that way. All I'm saying is I don't have an expectation either way, and I especially wouldn't use it as a measure to see if someone's easy.

If someone had only ever had one boyfriend/girlfriend, of like 2 years and then theu did it, you wouldn't say they were easy. If there's some guy/girl that is hooking up all the time, but never done it, that's worse IMO.

Pace_T

HSC
Riet said:
I'm not saying you have to go for someone of equal experience. I'm saying having any expectation is silly, especially when it's on the assumption that someone who's a virgin is any more virtuous than someone who isn't.

"what is wrong with preferring a girl who isnt a slut. "
Nothing, but being a virgin is no indication of that. If a girl had had 5+ steady boyfriends, would you still care? If so, why?

yes i would. cos she has had too many boyfriends (assuming she rooted them all).
wouldnt date but depending on the circumstances might root.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Riet said:
Ignoring that I don't hold those values, I think it's fine that you feel that way. All I'm saying is I don't have an expectation either way, and I especially wouldn't use it as a measure to see if someone's easy.

If someone had only ever had one boyfriend/girlfriend, of like 2 years and then theu did it, you wouldn't say they were easy. If there's some guy/girl that is hooking up all the time, but never done it, that's worse IMO.

Yes, my mother talks about emotional promiscuity sometimes... i guess she means that if you fall in love with a new person every five minutes , your love wont mean as much in the eyes of many.
I feel that way.
I'd prefer a man that had slept around to one who had loved another...insecure maybe i am.
Id rather be the only woman thats ever been in a mans heart than ever in his bed.
Ive heard too many horror stories of marriages where one is secretly in love with someone other than their spouse...

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Pace_T said:
yes i would. cos she has had too many boyfriends (assuming she rooted them all).
wouldnt date but depending on the circumstances might root.
Lol, man that's just lol. If she was 16 with the first that's less than 2 people a year. Seriously, you suck.
Edit: In fact you're in the year above me, so its more like 1 a year.

*TRUE* said:
Yes, my mother talks about emotional promiscuity sometimes...
I'm not talking about that. I mean actual promiscuity, just not sex.

Last edited:

Pace_T

HSC
Riet said:
Lol, man that's just lol. If she was 16 with the first that's less than 2 people a year. Seriously, you suck.
way to rate someone on that basis.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Pace_T said:
way to rate someone on that basis.
That's what you're doing. You think having 5 steady relationships is too much? that's just dumb man. If she fucked five guys in the last 2 weeks, yeh i can see your point, but come on.

Pace_T

HSC
Riet said:
That's what you're doing. You think having 5 steady relationships is too much? that's just dumb man. If she fucked five guys in the last 2 weeks, yeh i can see your point, but come on.
if i was single i'd probably be out rooting a skank but as for a relationship the less guys she's been with the better imo. i guess thats just the way i think about it.
+ if shes relatively inexperienced its a whole lot easier to mould her the way you want. again, its just a preference thing.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Liar, there's no such thing as you can't get anything, unless you're fucking hideous-fugly-fatty looking thing then there's something wrong.

I think usually guys/girls who are virgins, aren't the type to jump on a dick/vagina in a hurry and are very careful.

AIDS is everywhere. ;)

HSC
A sign of the type of character that person is, to those whom care. Perhaps a matching service for people with certain common values.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
A sign of the type of character that person is, to those whom care. Perhaps a matching service for people with certain common values.
It's called a fucking church.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)