What is so good about being a virgin? (2 Viewers)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
waterbottle said:
having a broken hymen does NOT mean you're not a virgin. so no, you can't lose your virginity using a tampon or riding a horse. you need to have sexual intercourse (ie penetration).
as i said before, it depends on your definition of virginity - breaking vs. penetration vs. any sexual act (probably more common thought about younger kids who arent that informed...no attacks intended)

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
alby said:
as i said before, it depends on your definition of virginity - breaking vs. penetration vs. any sexual act (probably more common thought about younger kids who arent that informed...no attacks intended)
yeah i realise that people think of it differently but REALLY, if we're going to be honest, that's what virginity is. if you've had sex you're not a virgin - and that's what sex is.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
to me, losing your virginity = the first time you have sexual intercourse.

i mean, people might say that they've *technically* lost their virginity by being fingered or whatever.. lol clueless... /me reminisces

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
im a virgin and will remain so until marriage
i feel fine as a virgin
im a virgin because i dont believe in sex before marriage
froma religious perspective and just in general
even when i wasnt religious and didnt give a shit i would still think to myself i will never have sex b4 marriage

whats so good about it?...well whats so bad about it?
i just feel better generally as a person
so many of my friends who have lost their virginity regret it soo much
which makes me think..i dont wnat to regret anything i do in life
so i wont take the chance...plus..im not in a hurry to have sex..im sure a few years of waiting wont hurt
i just feel good as a person..i feel morally clean and pure...and i dunno..im happy as i am..
plus whats the big deal
so much emphasis on people to have sex these days
teenagers..young couples..etc...whats so great about sexat the age of 15,16,17,18...?...i think if ur old enough to have sex your old enough to get married

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
you can still be a technical "virgin" and your hymen still be broken. I read somewhere that it happens to gymnasts and horse riders. (I'm thinking that's a lil weird, but whatever floats your boat).

I agree with bubz - being a virgin is not having had sex yet.

But as the question asks, what is so good about being a virgin?
Not much.....you're just missing out on awesome orgasms as mmm_sofay said a few pages back, and sweet intimacy.

With that in mind, you can give your own self awesome orgasms. lol

Riddles

4th Gen. Ford Supporter
good question! u can ask me that if we get there
HSC
nothing wrong with being a virgin. i'm still a virgin, and intend to remain that way (at least for another couple of months or more). so what if u miss out on awesome orgasms when ur younger, just make up for them when ur older

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
tulipa you rule so much it chokes me
this is the best thread ever and i am not being sarcastic
perhaps exxagerating but not about the rulingness

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
im a proud virgin. its not bout not bein able 2 get any.
i just see sex as somethin precious so i am keepin myself 4 some1 precious! :) and i havent met ne 1 yet

HSC
jumb said:
People only act proud of it because it's better then being ashamed. It's their way of being optimistic about themselves. They see the glass as half full.

However, some are just in denial.
whereas your getting left right and centre...?

HSC
withoutaface said:
It's not virtuous. Stop making it something it's not.
Its not virtuous, no: but it is dignifying and its certainly not shameful. Maybe you should read 'Brave new World'. Or maybe your up to your ears in sex, coz your such a sex god and dont have time to read?

K

katie_tully

-MuNcHKiN- said:
proud to be a virgin - coz in today's day and age sex is seen as something which can be toyed around with by so many youths
sooo.. umm - i dont know why it's seen as so virtuous and all, but it is - special, coz it's the one thing that you've got to call your own
i dont know - i suppose that it's kinda more specialer to chicks than guys - coz it's a way of life-formationing or something?
i dont know
... but yet.. im proud of my virginity!
hehe
Oh god. I'm glad you're a virgin. It means that no time soon will there be mini-you running around the joint, and that's a good thing, right?

The only person I know who is proud to be a virgin, is this chick who uses it against everybody else to make herself sound more 'pure'. That and she's as ugly as hell and probably realises the only person stupid enough to sleep with her is the person stupid enough to marry her.

Riddles

4th Gen. Ford Supporter
good question! u can ask me that if we get there
HSC
katie_tully said:
Oh god. I'm glad you're a virgin. It means that no time soon will there be mini-you running around the joint, and that's a good thing, right?

The only person I know who is proud to be a virgin, is this chick who uses it against everybody else to make herself sound more 'pure'. That and she's as ugly as hell and probably realises the only person stupid enough to sleep with her is the person stupid enough to marry her.
they might not be stupid, they may just be blind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)