What is your iq? (1 Viewer)

stgeorge2

HSC
I think this world is fair, god gave me an IQ of 147, but i am 35% fatter than most people, and on the button 20% in appearance, sigh >_<

Last edited:

NotCricket

HSC
Also, if you did an internet test and are basing your results off that, smack yourself.

NotCricket

HSC
btw peeps if your IQ exceeds 133 on a professional test OR the test I linked in my first post, consider joining Mensa, the high IQ society. Australian Mensa link is here:

http://www.mensa.org.au/

I see there are many viewers on this thread who havent posted but are still here.... good, that probably means you're doing the test haha.

if u beat 133 there then good job.
Or don't, because you know, people who join MENSA are generally twats.

NotCricket

HSC
if you say 120+ you are most likely full of shit

my iq is 89. my atar is higher than my iq lol
nah unfortunately you're just legally retarded!
but you probably get lots of benefits such as handicapped parking spaces, so it probably works out even in terms of quality of life.

sadpwner

HSC
N/A
Only a couple of online ones are thoroughly designed by psychologists and possess a very high validity compared to standard online IQ tests. I myself have done extensive research into the concept of IQ as well as the fields of neuroscience and psychology, and am above all EXTREMELY ENTHUSIASTIC about this stuff haha, I have a reputation on these forums for being obsessed with the idea of IQ. SO YEA I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT lol.

And yes I have also taken weschler IQ test early last year and got a score in the 99.8 somethingth percentile.

Ive also contacted Xavier Jouve, the designer of the test, and wrote to him via email. It is a test that took a lot of effort to make and is not at all to be taken as a "shitty online test".

Its a test of very high psychometric quality. Do not laugh at it.
You know the one most obsesses with it, is the one most deprived of it.

-Mr over 9000 iq

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)