What is your motivation to study? (1 Viewer)

dior1

HSC
N/A
As the title reads , What is your motivation to study? How the hell do you get motivated when there are some many websites to be search, so many tv shows to flick through, and so much time to spend looking through the pantry?

I need your tips for having & maintaining motivation :)

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
hmmm i basically want a good UAI.
that spurs me on enough at the moment

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I don't want to dissapoint teachers and my mates. That's the main source of motivation.

But I get the most motivation from my inner strength and the desire to get the best UAI possible that suits my potential.

Scissors

HSC
lyounamu said:
I don't want to dissapoint teachers and my mates. That's the main source of motivation.

But I get the most motivation from my inner strength and the desire to get the best UAI possible that suits my potential.
also, you can't disgrace your race.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Scissors said:
don't spread lies.
Lol.

Let's see how I turn out. If I actually get 99+ UAI, I would approve your theory to be the Law.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Mine is if I don't study I'm going to fuck up in my exams.

LouisePrestipin

HSC
I'd say family.
They have high hopes for me,
and that motivates me to try harder.

I'm the first child in the family to go through the chaos that is
HSC, so i don't want to dissapoint them.

Besides, i need a good UAI, so i can get in to uni, so i can study then get a good job, because these days you just need money. The economy is unstable and you just need money to fall back on, in my opinion. As materialistic as that sounds, you don't want to suffer in the future. Things you sacrifice now will seem insignificant in the future.

<3

paperplanes

HSC
gibbo153 said:
hmmm i basically want a good UAI.
that spurs me on enough at the moment
Yep, same here - everytime I go to procrastinate study, I remind myself that it actually matters this year :p

youngminii

Banned
HSC
lyounamu said:
qft
Although I've done absolutely sh*t the past years, I know that I have the potential to do wonders
And no one believes me :(
So I just gotta show them <- Motivation

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Funnily enough, my biggest motivation was the fact that my grandad pass away halfway thru my HSC year. I'm gonna photocopy my HSC cert and put a copy next to his urn when I go back next year.

Obv, this isn't the best motivation for everyone >.>;

Arayan

HSC
To show my parents that I'm not a useless Idiot. And I've been waiting for 6 years to do that ^_^.

Thats about all..

omgd.

HSC
N/A
LouisePrestipin said:
Besides, i need a good UAI, so i can get in to uni, so i can study then get a good job, because these days you just need money. The economy is unstable and you just need money to fall back on, in my opinion. As materialistic as that sounds, you don't want to suffer in the future. Things you sacrifice now will seem insignificant in the future.

<3

That & youve spent the last 13yrs schooling to gain an education, youve done countless assessmnts just because u ' had to ' when u cdve been doing better things, why waste the last year when it actually matters ? gotta make those 13yrs feel worth it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)