• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What is your motivation? (1 Viewer)

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
lol franz, you always change the topic and get other people to talk out of topic hahahhaha you've done that so many times on the forums :D hahahha

HSC
yoakim said:
lol franz, you always change the topic and get other people to talk out of topic hahahhaha you've done that so many times on the forums :D hahahha
!!! don't get me busted by a mod lol I tryyy to keep on topic, i sweaar!!

On Topic:
Okay, okay. My Motivation comes from the drive to succeed and prove everyone wrong who said i have no hope etcetera etcetera. What is yours? :)

Kmahal1990

HSC
My motivation is that i am horrified of being mediocore at something, and being lost in the dense of the 'dark masses'. I believe this is quite common amongst asian students and asian families.

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
He is? That's news to me :)
I plant trees on BoS and stuff? :eek:

Kmahal1990 said:
My motivation is that i am horrified of being mediocore at something, and being lost in the dense of the 'dark masses'. I believe this is quite common amongst asian students and asian families.
ahh the family. talk about pressure.. :lol:

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Yay, I finally made rice pudding yesterday. Now I need a new motivation.

mRshiz

HSC
my motivation is my brother....make sure i dont turn out liek him :p:p....no real motivation...just like think about how what ur doing now will affect ur life...i didnt do that early enough n got suspended...GREAT!

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Took you that long did it? :)
funny thing is, i didn't get it on my own. MirrorBallZ actually goes to my school, is in my year, has similar classes to me and lives about 30ish metres away from me. :rofl: I never knew it was her until she told me a couple of days ago!

kateIam

HSC
My main motivation is perspective. Knowing that this is only one stage of life that unfortunately has to be done and done well to let you move to what this world is really about with dignity and understanding. I am becoming really frustrated with people who seem to think that there is no point to studying and applying yourself to do well because they dont understand that although the content of what we are doing is not always the greatest, the dedication and personal skills we learn at school are so important in every aspect of future life. Application is the same everywhere and whether you get nothing out of school other than the common sense to work to your full potential, your better than the cop-outs. School is the opportunity we are given to raise ourselves out of the pits of ignorance and i disrespect everyone to the greatest extent who gives up with fear of hard work. be true to your own self worth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)