what keeps you guys motivated to study?? (1 Viewer)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Personal pride, the prospects of scholarships and the thought of going to a horrible uni kept me going.

tjhunt11

HSC
I remember I was thinking that if I didn't study, I would end up in UWS... It scared me just from what people make out of it...
oh wow holy crap your doing the same course i want to do next year when im at uni :) haha nice work uws yeah not such a good option haha.

kcqn93

HSC
Well listen to the Pokemon theme while you study hardcore! IT REALLY WORKS!

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I make a to-do list. That keeps me motivated :p

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I have zero motivation... I just don't care anymore.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
1.)my motivation- Mainly family keeps me motivated , my parents work so hard to raise me, they buy me everything , feed me and provide me with everything. I have so much to thank them for so therefore I want repay and support them in the future :p

2.) Also Studying is for my own benefit in the future I just love to imagine the things i want to do in the future which keeps my motivated.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
1.)my motivation- Mainly family keeps me motivated , my parents work so hard to raise me, they buy me everything , feed me and provide me with everything. I have so much to thank them for so therefore I want repay and support them in the future :p

2.) Also Studying is for my own benefit in the future I just love to imagine the things i want to do in the future which keeps my motivated.
I'm not Asian or a woman. So, how can I be motivated?

Pyrobooby

HSC
Every fresh day brings with it a pair of boobs to make your day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)