What kind of tea do you like? (1 Viewer)

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
Recently tried a korean barley tea (something like that) and it tasted pretty funky, not a massive fan of it although I know heaps of people who adore it

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Recently tried a korean barley tea (something like that) and it tasted pretty funky, not a massive fan of it although I know heaps of people who adore it
I know what you're talking about. I tried it once because it sounded tasty.

It's not.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
If I'm being Asian: taro milk tea or pearl milk tea

If I'm everywhere else: Irish breakfast tea or English breakfast tea.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Does that taro ice tea / others - from those tea shops ( easy way?) taste nice? My friend drinks it alot and I've never really had the courage to buy it since I've never really had tea before :/

jnney

lemon
HSC
I think I've been drinking too much tea day and night. Now all the teas taste the same to me.

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
Does that taro ice tea / others - from those tea shops ( easy way?) taste nice? My friend drinks it alot and I've never really had the courage to buy it since I've never really had tea before :/
Easyway is da bomb! My favourite combo is peach black/green tea + pineapple/lychee jelly :) I usually ask for limited ice so I get more drink :haha: Their milk tea is pretty good too

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I personally like it- the pearl milk tea is similar to Western tea but with much more milk and the texture is a bit thicker. Taro milk tea (if you buy it from Cha Time) feels alot thicker almost porridge-like (I'm talking Western oats rather than Chinese porridge/congee). It's worth the 50c extra or so to get pearls too as it is yummy and makes the drink last a lot longer.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Easyway is da bomb! My favourite combo is peach black/green tea + pineapple/lychee jelly :) I usually ask for limited ice so I get more drink :haha: Their milk tea is pretty good too
Some of their drinks taste all right although the customer service (or lack thereof) pretty much always sucks.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
If cha time/easyway is open today around 7:30ish I'll get myself something which has been suggested, lets see how it turns out :D

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
Some of their drinks taste all right although the customer service (or lack thereof) pretty much always sucks.
I know right! Last time I asked the server whether I should get green or black tea because I seriously couldn't make up my mind (lol) and he just stared at me :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)