What medium are the '04's using? (1 Viewer)

What medium are you using?

• Short Story

Votes: 54 45.4%
  • Poetry

Votes: 12 10.1%
  • Critical Response

Votes: 20 16.8%
  • Video/Film

Votes: 10 8.4%
  • Multimedia/Webpage

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Radio Drama

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Script

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Performance Poetry

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Speech

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
Originally posted by *Gizmo*
im doin poetry...how exciting lol
I'm with ya there dude...
It seemed like a really good idea at the start but then i came on here and i'm hearin it's not such i good idea.....:confused:

HELP?!?!

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Hey, sounds like an interesting forum!
*fixes tie, Time for my debut!

Like many im sure, shocked to find there are schools out there with 5+ students doing ext 1, and even more for ext 2! my school only has 3 for ext 1 and two for ext 2! and its one of the first classes in a long time, if ever.
(its so boring...we buy food in our 15 min break before class, without it, feels like 4 hours, than the 'supposed' 1.5...siGH!)

And i for another point, didnt realise critical response would be so popular!!! id rather die than write an essay! i was so sure 70 percent of the state would be doing short story LOL!

Im doing short story, thou with 8000 words? i dont know whats going to happen. How am i going to get it all in!?

mayhemily

HSC
haha i have the same problem... but its more like "how will I fill it all up?" :) at least you have a friend in your class... Its only me, and a couple of times my teacher even forgot we had a class!!

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Go the playwrights.
We have about, oh, 50 for ext1 and 20-25 for ext2.
Not too sure, because the ext2 people have never all been in the same room at once, cept to pick up our proposals, and that was just chaos.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
about the whole 20 opinonated girls... i dont think its as bad as my class... two feuding EX best friends, a guy who is apperently Mr Darcy (I dont see it), someone I suspect is gay, someone who dont give a fuk, and someone actually smart! :) lol... and me of course! :) So many arguments.. sigh

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Ive got a "over-the-top-religious-opinionated-close-minded-obnoxoious-thinks-shes-so-smart" girl in my class ... hehe..

yanananananana

= Token Asian =
HSC
Originally posted by lee_bee11
For those two alone radio drama guys, im also doing it so thats a total of three in the state! yay!!
Guys make that 4 :D

how come aint that many people do radio dramas???

Originally posted by piratewolf
That's the way it's looking. I'm the first person at my school to do it.
Same here dude... so atleast we're in the same boat...

and did i mention 54 people are doing ext 2 this year at mai school and we onli got 120 in a grade... 6 more people and it'd be half the grade... hohoho

hectic stuff man

so guys wot are you doing your radio dramas on??? i'm kinda lost with this whole radio drama business actually...

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
Originally posted by yanananananana

and did i mention 54 people are doing ext 2 this year at mai school and we onli got 120 in a grade... 6 more people and it'd be half the grade... hohoho

:eek: I can't believe how big ur classes r!!!! - My ext1 class has bout 10 ppl - and ext2 - only 4!

:p but i s'pose on the up side u got more ppl to help wit assessments and junk + to bounce ideas off of.

*salutes* ON YA!

=PeAcE oUt=

aud

HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
Wow! I wish I had a small class for 3 unit. With 20 odd girls, it gets really hectic, especially coz they're so oppionated! And in 4 unit, there are 6 girls and 3 boys, so we really dominate :p
I just realised, my 3U class is smaller than my 4U... but we have two 3U classes...

Last year, we had three, but then people started to drop so our head teacher split the third class into two, but then had to move people around again cause he saw I was the only guy in my class, and the other class had heaps... but now, cause someone dropped, my class only has two guys in it now - and we both do 4U... 3 guys in 4U, 8 girls...

But I liked being the only guy in 3U...

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
help!

Originally posted by Lainee
I don't know what schools most of you are from, but there are at least 25 from our school! And there's more joining everyday (long story short - 1st assessments just finished, bucketloads failed 4U maths so the obvious choice would be to pick up 4U English, no? :))

I'm really considering doing a Speech now even though I've already written a proposal for a series of poems. And before that I was intent on writing a novella. :) Flighty flighty...

help wit poetry proposal - i's about to lose my mind here!
:confused:

pleaz pleaz!

peaceout

Perhaps

HSC
N/A
Critical Response.

In our class (of only 6) three are doing Critical Response, one webpage, one film and only one short story. Last year's class had everyone doing short story. Nice to know we're branching out. :D

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by aud
But I liked being the only guy in 3U...
lol You'd be spoilt! Our three guys are from another school - they joined the two schools together just for the ext 2 class. It's great having a guy's opinion. We never actually do work though. lol We just catch up and that. It's a cosy class - me likes.

aud

HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
lol You'd be spoilt! Our three guys are from another school - they joined the two schools together just for the ext 2 class. It's great having a guy's opinion. We never actually do work though. lol We just catch up and that. It's a cosy class - me likes.
I know, wouldn't I? Except my opinion isn't a 'male' opinion, it's more of a 'blank stare' opinion :D I'm one of the chicks, we just gossip and talk and gossip and talk...

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
about the whole 20 opinonated girls... i dont think its as bad as my class... two feuding EX best friends, a guy who is apperently Mr Darcy (I dont see it), someone I suspect is gay, someone who dont give a fuk, and someone actually smart! :) lol... and me of course! :) So many arguments.. sigh
hmmm... i'd really like to know who's who in your descriptions sparky!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by aud
I know, wouldn't I? Except my opinion isn't a 'male' opinion, it's more of a 'blank stare' opinion :D I'm one of the chicks, we just gossip and talk and gossip and talk...
lol Don't worry, that's all we do as well. Our teacher isn't too happy, but that's our only break from the constant pressure. By August we wont be gossiping, but at the moment we're cruising together. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)