What medium are the '04's using? (1 Viewer)

What medium are you using?

• Short Story

Votes: 54 45.4%
  • Poetry

Votes: 12 10.1%
  • Critical Response

Votes: 20 16.8%
  • Video/Film

Votes: 10 8.4%
  • Multimedia/Webpage

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Radio Drama

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Script

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Performance Poetry

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Speech

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

oscar_wilde

i'm doing a short story.

how far has everyone else gotten into their major works?
i think i'm fallin behind cause i've only just done me 1st draft!!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
you haven't fallen behind at all. My class haven't all done their first drafts, and I know some people here who haven't all either. It's not big deal yet. There's a thread about this somewhere. lol

I've only done my first draft as well. I haven't touched it since the holidays coz of half yearlies.

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
ok, im one of the 'has only managed 50 words on her first draft' members... its an elite club, i think. slightly amusing in some aspects, because my co-ordinator informed me today that she will be 'inspecting' my journal and reading/ editing (editing!? are they even allowed to do that? im sure she only meant checking punctuation/grammer etc, but still, sounds a bit suss...) my major work first draft NEXT WEEK..... hmm, slight problem there... i dont think 50 words constitutes a 'first draft'...

so anyway, oscar_wilde dont stress. you're way ahead of me by the sounds of it! lol

kapeche

is anyone (doing critical response) having trouble with their argument? or even deciding on what angle ur gonna take?

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
hotcocoa..people can edit ur work, doesnt mean write stuff for you, but edit as in going through it, telling u what you need to fix

aud

HSC
Originally posted by kapeche
is anyone (doing critical response) having trouble with their argument? or even deciding on what angle ur gonna take?
Yup... haven't written a word yet, planning on attacking it soon though, but in the middle of exams... my argument changed slightly again a few days ago to examining the popularity of my text, I think it'll get there, but it's hard... however, if any of you out there have every Charmed episode on tape, let me know~!

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
hey aud... charmed?
it sounds as though your topic might be very similar to mine! what is it by the way if youdodnt mind me asking? im completely lost with the whole angle thing.. i just dont know!
still feeeling very very stupid!

oh! so happy to hear ppl are doing radio dramas! I started off doing one for ext 2 last yr, with another guy in my class (of 7 ppl) doing one too... but it got too hard trying to organise the resources to actually record it, sooooooo i changed to doing radio drama script.

if ur feeling overwhelmed with lack of recording experience etc - that is a great option, cos u still get to investigate all the skills of radio drama and stuff, just without the actual technical production - u can spend much longer perfecting the script conventions and getting better marks!

let noone tell u u can't get good marks for radio drama - it's not TRUE!! and hey, it's something different from all the short stories of this world. go for it, exclusive little group of 4!

Last edited:

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
I'm doing a flim script.... anyone else out there??

It doesn't seem to be very popular.... :(

chemicalace

short story for me, 2/3 of my class of 23 are doing a short story, the rest are drama and critical responses

frazzle

HSC
i'm doing video =D haha yeah... making life harder for myself...

pitted

HSC
N/A
yeah not one to rock the boat i am doing short stories as well. in my ee2 class there is only me and a girl and she is doing a script.

ciao

zerzillia

i have only 7 people or so in my ee2 class.
there seems to be a wide range in the number of people in a class. yeesh, 2 people in one school and 49 in another!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)