What motivates you to exercise? (1 Viewer)

hairspray

HSC
seeing skinny stick celebs motivates me to go on hours on the treadmill =)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I am becoming increasingly fat. That motivates me to exercise.

Townhalltool

HSC
When the cops chase me down the street after shoplifting Canterbury shorts or a polo hat

OR

When my mum wont drive me to the station and I have to walk all the way there in my new BMTH shirt which is ttly rad

Piyom

HSC
T-mac01 said:
My passion for basketball.
When I'm playing, I feel like a person with hyper energy and coordination. Basketball turns me on mentally.

I don't intend it as an exercise but I just do it because it's part of my Basketball, Cross country and Soccer trainings.
When I play basketball, the only thing that come to my mind is how to beat my opponent.
The hardest training I've ever attend was the NSW State Basketball training... with 3 coaches watching... there wasn't any way of skipping some drills... BUT am happy that the BOSTON CELTICS ARE THE 2008 NBA CHAMPIONS

bawd

HSC
I watch TV whilst I exercise (I use a machine thingy-mabob and do stretches to improve blood flow), and I think about how good I will feel after exercising to motivate me.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Fat, most definitely. And I'm such the walker--one time I missed the bus so I walked the 3.6km home in about 40 minutes. I should've been able to go a lot faster but what with wet grass, having to swap between road and grass whenever cars come and carrying a bag and umbrella I was pretty proud of myself.

Last edited:

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
Firstly, I can't exercise without music. It just doesn't work.

Secondly, when I think about all the sex I'm gonna get when I've got the ripped up abs, that motivates me.

lauraa2407

HSC
the fact that any exercise is a health benefit both shot and long term. unless of course, you over do it.
also, that feeling you get after exercising. does anyone else get that amazing energy boost after a little rest after exercise??

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
The opposite sex, that and my competetive nature in sport.

Oh and also if your in shape it's easier to find cool clothes.

Last edited:

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
Manuel Uribe is actually doing a lot better for himself, lately. He's lost a hell of a lot of weight.

Crates

Banned
HSC
Strawbaby said:
Manuel Uribe is actually doing a lot better for himself, lately. He's lost a hell of a lot of weight.
Does he have a medical condition which contributes to his weight? I'd say that it's quite impossible to lose yourself that much through just excessive eating. There must me an underlying issue.

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
Crates said:
Does he have a medical condition which contributes to his weight? I'd say that it's quite impossible to lose yourself that much through just excessive eating. There must me an underlying issue.
I never read anything about any underlying issue, so I guess he really did just overeat to that point.
Who knows, though.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
uhh wat movitvates me, well for sport like soccer thats just fun so thts my motivation

but for athletics, thats a totally different story, it feels really good after i finish a long hard training session and racing feels really good as well(even though i get owned). and my training usually produces results that are good, and i also train with a few other people, thats enough motivation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)