What motivates you to exercise? (1 Viewer)

rozymisty

HSC
My PT today pushed me really hard on the bike and I got a massive cramp/pain under my butt. I couldnt go on adn had to stop adn get of the bike and nearly collapsed coz my knees were like jelly. Then I got back on and went for a few minutes til the pain got worse and had to stop. I was breathing so dam hard and ended up having a mild panic attack coz i was like just freaking out.

I hate being pushed when i am not fit at the moment. Yes i know interval training is better but when you arent used to running or pushing hard, its not good. Its depressing me and is making me going to move PT back to once a week. I dont do cardio well, well running that is. But I lvoe swimming so i will join a gym that has a pool.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
The fact that although I am skinny, after I eat my stomach bulges a bit. And I have a little too much puppy fat on my stomach for my liking.

lauraa2407

HSC
supercalamari said:
The fact that although I am skinny, after I eat my stomach bulges a bit. And I have a little too much puppy fat on my stomach for my liking.
*agrees*

maddie01

HSC
I LOVE exercise- it is so fun playing a game of soccer with friends, or using alone gym time to reflect, or going to dancing and pushing yourself so far that your legs turn to jelly!
It's the best feeling knowin you have nothing more to give!
Also I take pride in what I look like and I'm happy with my body at the moment so I wanna keep it up.
And my mum is a doctor so she sees everything that obesity and unhealthy lifestyles do so that is a motivation too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)