What sacrifices will you be making for the HSC? (1 Viewer)

karoooh

HSC
Bookie said:
Ok, so you an realistically aim for 97.....hmmm, how about you push harder and get 98? - thats if you wanna do media/communications at Sydney....plus they have flexible entry.

And beleive me, as much as I wanna be a pilot....well, we'll see how it goes (parents with their "but you need a uni course"). Theres an pilot info day this saturday at parra leagues if anyones interested. I'm going.

Isnt he beautiful? Its like an inverse relationship. The better looking he is, the uglier I am.
The last two numbers mean alot! And who knows how well I'll go this year! :( I know myself - I could never get 98... You can! So when you do, I'll be happy at the fact that I know someone who got 98+! :D

Yeah, Bono is hawt, no matter if he's old or not! Bookie, you're hawt too, so stopping bagging yourself out! :p

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
shinji / d3sp said:
hm. although; last time i heard, u needed some specific education qualifications to become an airforce pilot [ eg; english, etc etc ]
Lol! Of course you would need english, so you can communicate on the transmitter! XD

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
Couldn't be bothered quoting the whole of Bookie's great little *ahem* big speech there, but he plays in some band? Really? He never really came across as much of a musician-type to me...

shinji / d3sp, Bono is in U2. Which is a very old and successful band. But I'm sure you know that. And you're male, but you've gotta admit it, Bono's HOT.

And karoooooooooooh (haha sorry, had to do that), I'm sure you'll break the 98 barrier and beyond. :)
EDIT: Don't join the army! *bleh*

Last edited:

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
bananasmoothy said:
Couldn't be bothered quoting the whole of Bookie's great little *ahem* big speech there, but he plays in some band? Really? He never really came across as much of a musician-type to me...

shinji / d3sp, Bono is in U2. Which is a very old and successful band. But I'm sure you know that. And you're male, but you've gotta admit it, Bono's HOT.

And karoooooooooooh (haha sorry, had to do that), I'm sure you'll break the 98 barrier and beyond. :)
EDIT: Don't join the army! *bleh*
o..k sure. why not
*BONO IS HAWT! w000tz ! ^^ * [u happeh now.? haha]

and i asked andrew. he doesn't have it <.<
if he does; i'd hate to be knwing what he does with it .. er//

and yeh; i knw english is compulsory- but i thought u needed advanced english to become an airforce pilot...

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
shinji / d3sp said:
o..k sure. why not
*BONO IS HAWT! w000tz ! ^^ * [u happeh now.? haha]
Yes. Me is happy.

Komaticom said:
He can apply for ADFA (Australian Defence Force Academy) in the ACT, and do a B Aviation degree. You can apply through the Army as well as teh RAAF, though it's common knowledge that the RAAF application process is more difficult than the Army's.

Why do I still remember this crap?
Because you have a good memory?

Bookie

Banned
HSC
karoooh said:
The last two numbers mean alot! And who knows how well I'll go this year! I know myself - I could never get 98... You can! So when you do, I'll be happy at the fact that I know someone who got 98+!

Yeah, Bono is hawt, no matter if he's old or not! Bookie, you're hawt too, so stopping bagging yourself out!
I'm sure you can get over 98, hell, I dont think i can now, you guys are scaring me, however, Rose (the subject of my next quote), got well over 98, so theres proof that even stupid people can do it.

And you lie with the latter part.

rosepetal said:
not recently lol i meant in his prime.
I think there would be few men who could put up a challenge against larry mullen in his prime.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
yerh .. coz there's obviously me! hahah XD ;P

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
rosepetal25 said:
hey biatch! im defintely not stupid and you kno it. :p
wheres all this animosity coming from my dear arghya?
l m f a o.

i musta skimmed over that part. haha.
hmm... UTS business / law eh?
tell me how the first year is. lol :p
considering doing B Business w/ major in Management. or sumin along the lines at UTS.

bah.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
super_fly5 said:
Luscious-llama, good for you for not occupying yourself so much. I honestly find relationships and books equate to disaster. Sure, it works in some cases, but some guys can be such Drama Queens at times. (And for the males who take this as an offence, why would you even bother? Unless you are one.)
He (ex relationship boy from exclusive private snobby rich white boys school) called me a drama queen.

Thanks super_fly5 and shinji / d3sp :D

Last edited:

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
rosepetal25 said:
haha k ill let you know. i kno heaps of people doing business this year...so it should be fun times at uts :p
lol damn; seems like the business uai mark off thingy in 2007 is gonna increase! >_< -sigh-

Bookie: i wanna go to UTS coz thats probably the best (and closest) place to go to in order to do a business course.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
shinji / d3sp said:
lol damn; seems like the business uai mark off thingy in 2007 is gonna increase! >_< -sigh-

Bookie: i wanna go to UTS coz thats probably the best (and closest) place to go to in order to do a business course.
hmm IMO i reckon unsw as it appeals to me the most. but it probably be hard to do a group assessment though, considering all the fobs that are there hehe.

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
shinji / d3sp said:
considering doing B Business w/ major in Management. or sumin along the lines at UTS.
Have no idea what I'm gonna do with life, and recently (like, last week) decided something like this sounds yum...
However, UQ is a pretty hot Uni... ever been there?

Bookie said:
*waits silently for banning*
*waits rather loudly for banning with firecrackers and those loud thingies that you blow and they make a loud noise and annoy everyone else thus = fun*

Haha, just kidding, don't have a cry.
I've been rather mean to you today, haven't I?
Shall try to be nicer tomorrow. No, wait! Shall study tomorrow. Shall. SHALL. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)