what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

TRIPS

HSC
I hate girls who try too hard, for example sun glasses trying to look hot or whatever wtf if your hot your hot stop trying too hard its a turn off if you act fake

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
VonDavis said:
was it worth it? .... (The cheating) ... Because you'd be more stupid if you cheated and it sucked

not in one way at all was it worth it...the guy had a gf who happened to be a good friend and she is totally being ther for me right now....she callin my bf to try and make him see it was too long ago to be start such a bit fuss...when really i lied about it for that long which makes it worse!shes a beaut girl...and i dont sdeserv it, thou it was totally out of charater..its no excuse it was so wrong!but i learnt from it,im just sorry that it was the people that were involved that got hurt and not people who deservd it for doing it themselves..

tempco

HSC
Tuggi3 said:
i hate men that lie

i hate people that lie

just gimme the truth, and i'll handle it from there
haha, yes, find someone who doesn't lie.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:
not in one way at all was it worth it...the guy had a gf who happened to be a good friend and she is totally being ther for me right now....she callin my bf to try and make him see it was too long ago to be start such a bit fuss...when really i lied about it for that long which makes it worse!shes a beaut girl...and i dont sdeserv it, thou it was totally out of charater..its no excuse it was so wrong!but i learnt from it,im just sorry that it was the people that were involved that got hurt and not people who deservd it for doing it themselves..
so you actually arent hurt

you're not nice :(

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
i am very hurt by it...its gay!i havnt been able to stop crying..but i am a nice person and thou i havnt lost one of my best friends or my boyfriend....i have gained alot...and i will neva do it again to anyone bcoz i pay for it dearly, and im sure i will for quite a while now!

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
adambra said:
hate chicks who watch the OC and expect all guys to be like seth...

hate the conceited and insecure ppl who write "i Love <partners name>!" in their msn display name...
no we dont expect, we hope and wish
**dreams** :rolleyes:

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
and princess... ive been in a similar situation and trust me, no matter how much you learn from it, stuff will happen and there's always a chance you'll do it again.

not saying you will, but you've gotta see their side a bit too.

your friend sounds like a keeper for sticking by you though. I'd personally, rip my friends hair out of she did that to me, but hey, to each their own lol

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
no we dont expect, we hope and wish
**dreams** :rolleyes:
dream all you want, but you'll obviously get stuck in the realms of surrealism

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
mmmm

i hate young girls (as in, girls who arent exactly young, but act like idiots...17 yr olds acting 13..lyk u know, hehehe, yeh, hawt...NO)

and yeh...

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
and then theres the girls who are the absolute opposite... like 10 year olds who try to act 16..
mobile phones surgically attached to their faces and swearing by supre as a one stop shop to look just like that girl in dolly magazine.
like today i went out shopping with a mate and this chick was with her mum, i swear she was about 13 max, was wearing a little skimpy low cut top, basketball hoops as earings, low rider skin tight 3/4 jeans and these pink 5 inch heels that she could barely walk in coz they were slipping off her feet..
she looked like she had raided her mums wardrobe and tried on her shoes lol
i think back to when i was her age and i was wearing the most daggiest stuff... i was a great fan of the overall movement lol
it blows my mind how quick 'tweens' are growin up these days....
thats my big long boring rant for today ;)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
and then theres the girls who are the absolute opposite... like 10 year olds who try to act 16..
mobile phones surgically attached to their faces and swearing by supre as a one stop shop to look just like that girl in dolly magazine.
like today i went out shopping with a mate and this chick was with her mum, i swear she was about 13 max, was wearing a little skimpy low cut top, basketball hoops as earings, low rider skin tight 3/4 jeans and these pink 5 inch heels that she could barely walk in coz they were slipping off her feet..
she looked like she had raided her mums wardrobe and tried on her shoes lol
i think back to when i was her age and i was wearing the most daggiest stuff... i was a great fan of the overall movement lol
it blows my mind how quick 'tweens' are growin up these days....
thats my big long boring rant for today ;)
i hate them too...they're of great annoyance, so people. lets just live at the pub, at least they're 18

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)