what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

rodga

HSC
i also hate fake ppl, chicks who are too nice/open to strangers, ppl who cling, ppl who act like sheep, guys who act gangsta, chicks who wear uggboots, ppl who scream on their mobile phones, chicks who dress skanky, ppl who smell on a crowded bus, guys with their industrie collars, azn guys with dragonballZ haircuts, guys who play volleyball

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
I hate white guys that talk like wogs.
White guys should talk to like white guys cos they are white guys.

Like it would be just as silly if delta goodrem like met an indian guy and wanted to star in a Bollywood movie. Totally wrong.

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
rodga said:
i also hate fake ppl, chicks who are too nice/open to strangers, ppl who cling, ppl who act like sheep, guys who act gangsta, chicks who wear uggboots, ppl who scream on their mobile phones, chicks who dress skanky, ppl who smell on a crowded bus, guys with their industrie collars, azn guys with dragonballZ haircuts, guys who play volleyball
Guys who play volleball? Are you 4'9 with only 1 thumb or something?

choc-chip

HSC
new thoughts

ppl who

• flirts around
    cheat on their bfs/gfs
    liars
    hypricotes
    drag on their gfs/bfs while they are not sure if he/her still loves them or love some1 else
    sweetwords tellers 24/7
    braggers

Last edited:

SazzaPhoenix

Ppl who Cheat, manipulate, lie or mislead. Either they trust you to love them for what they are, or they aren't worthy of you anyway.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
males: ones that wear pink shirts, yuppie/snobs kinda people, oh and ones who try to flatter you. please, its obvious i dont have those qualities you think i do!

females: ones that pose in photos trying to look like models. ones that think that the only decent guys in the world are hot. i guess i just dont like closed mindedness very much..sorry

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
Midgetphoenix said:
Ppl who Cheat, manipulate, lie or mislead. Either they trust you to love them for what they are, or they aren't worthy of you anyway.
exactly..and fucken stupid chicks..they suck so bad because you cant fulfil a conversation with them..let alone a witty joke. dumb fuckers..all from experience...my ex has the iq of an aphid's toenail.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
- asian chix that act cute

- the guys that like them

-lebo/asian "gangstas" oh and lmao curry gangstas(oh the irony)

-fat chix that wear tight jeans

-"metrosexuals" aka. "i-think-being-gay-is-cool"

-ppl who wear thick black framed glasses and think its cool ("metro")

-guys who wear pink shirts ("metro")

-racist white ppl

G

gigi_love

I dont really like people who hold grudges over silly things
I dont like guys who swear at girls, I hate when girls start into cat fights and the kind of girls who do it. I dont like guys with pedophile eyes that stare and guys who ask any girl out.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
gigi_love, your avatar, the angle of the shot makes you look like Gweneth Paltrow.

enoch said:
- asian chix that act cute

- the guys that like them

-lebo/asian "gangstas" oh and lmao curry gangstas(oh the irony)

-fat chix that wear tight jeans

-"metrosexuals" aka. "i-think-being-gay-is-cool"

-ppl who wear thick black framed glasses and think its cool ("metro")

-guys who wear pink shirts ("metro")

-racist white ppl
Agreed.

SiReN

HSC
really pussy whipped guys shit me off! especially when they dog their mates for her lol same with chicks i guess

oh and the girls that kiss/hug whateva their bf on purpose when your around like as if they feel inscure & ur going to steal em?? - i get it all the time
like CMONNN !!!!! orr try & make you jelous. God help those ppl

chicks who are scummy/rats/cheap and full look you up & down as if your low... PPPFTTTTTTTt go back to your chantys- i have had rats try & start me for absolute no reason!!! i dont mean harm to anyone!-LOVE YOUE NEIGHBOR

Last edited:

arooshika...

HSC
chicks who are bimbos or act like one
especially with to much pinkness all around them

chicks who got nothing better to do but bitch about things that are not even affecting them

guys aor girls who think they are superior than their partner and have 'the control'

hypocrites

racsits

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
lil_dudette said:
chicks who are bimbos or act like one
especially with to much pinkness all around them

chicks who got nothing better to do but bitch about things that are not even affecting them

guys aor girls who think they are superior than their partner and have 'the control'

hypocrites

racsits
Hehehehehe...

Those who live in glasshouses... ;)

arooshika...

HSC
Lhyviathan said:
Hehehehehe...

Those who live in glasshouses... ;)
well you know what i mean

i just dont like it when girls just bitch about something totally irrevelant to them, im not really bitching about them, it just pisses me off

oh yeah, i dont like it when people say shit about u behind your back or in secret

niteshade1312

HSC
I hate people that judge you the instant you meet them, and then think that they know you after a few hours!!! I really dislike these people...

Oh and I also have a big problem with SSHY people. Not the shy people that take a while to get talking, but the ones that "say" they are shy, but are in fact just RUDE!!!!! You can't blame your rudeness on being shy, its a stupid excuse, JUST TALK..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)